Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
UPDATE

Dwayne Johnson isn't on TV tonight because he suffered an injury, the nature of which we don't know the severity of at press time in last night's match.
This makes sense for why the match was going so slow until the finish.   The Rock showed his age since hes been back.  No one expected him to come back for 3 straight pay per views.   So I give him credit for that.  Eveyone including myself have waiting for the Rock of the past to return in the ring but it's not gonna happen.  Father time has caught up with him.

He did look pissed right after he saluted Cena. Seems like he was kinda stunned that Cena held him back. Could he be pissed at Cena because of it? Kinda like stealing his moment?

Last edited:
This makes sense for why the match was going so slow until the finish.   The Rock showed his age since hes been back.  No one expected him to come back for 3 straight pay per views.   So I give him credit for that.  Eveyone including myself have waiting for the Rock of the past to return in the ring but it's not gonna happen.  Father time has caught up with him.

We can't forget that he's done tons of movies recently, all action packed. His body is shot, and it did show last night.

Saying "father time has caught up with him" isn't the correct way to look at it, IMO.

We can't forget that he's done tons of movies recently, all action packed. His body is shot, and it did show last night.

Saying "father time has caught up with him" isn't the correct way to look at it, IMO.
You could be right.  That's why I wished he would of committed all of his time to WWE.  I know he would be dumb to turn those movies down though.  To much money to turn down.

This picture makes me sick to my stomach really. I thought I'd be cool about Cena winning, but now we have to watch him prance around smiling...:rolleyes

And on top of that Rock isn't going to be there? :smh: WWE is basically back to where they were 2 years ago. The Cena Show featuring 'em. This is what happens when you put your eggs in one basket. Instead of building 1 face of the company they should of been building a couple more to rival him and maybe we wouldn't have this problem today.

You could be right.  That's why I wished he would of committed all of his time to WWE.  I know he would be dumb to turn those movies down though.  To much money to turn down.

and hes going to be filming Hercules next month. I do Appreciate that he did come back and still work 3 PPVs with his schedule

my streams throughout the night but from what i saw it looked like ryback took some mean hits to the head

boy these writers better pull out some stops, I'm livid from last night and really souring on the product....please don't phone it in

The Raw last year after Mania was one of the most memorable Raw's in years. Hopefully this one is as well.

I'm going to be extremely dissapointed if the crowd doesn't boo Cena out of the building tonight, like not even letting him get a word in booing. Vince wouldn't let the crowd do it last night with that corny ending, so tonight's their chance.

Last edited:
Also, thinking about it now, it seemed like WWE tried to catch the fans off guard when Cena came out last night. The hall of famers walked out and his song just started playing. They probably knew the boos would've been even louder as his song hit if we knew when he was coming out.

I'm pretty damn excited for this RAW.

With how great the crowd should be, it should be a memorable night.

Last edited:
The Raw last year after Mania was one of the most memorable Raw's in years. Hopefully this one is as well.

I'm going to be extremely dissapointed if MSG doesn't boo Cena out of the building tonight, like not even letting him get a word in booing. Vince wouldn't let the crowd do it last night with that corny ending, so tonight's their chance.

Raw is in MSG!?

Can't wait..

Back
Top Bottom