Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
UPDATE

Dwayne Johnson isn't on TV tonight because he suffered an injury.  The preliminary word was that it was a groin tear or severe groin pull.

Also, I agree on CM Punk taking a break. He's feuded with a bunch of people, had a 400+ day WWE title reign, had the match of the night with the Undertaker, the only logical feud he can go on to after this is with the Spanish Announce Table.

UPDATE

Dwayne Johnson isn't on TV tonight because he suffered an injury. The preliminary word was that it was a groin tear or severe groin pull.

:x :x I tore my groin in high school and it was NOT a fun experience.

Last edited:
I'll call work on this until proven otherwise. Rocky will come out at the end of the show, pass the torch and keep it moving.
Batista will come and lay Cena out, and it will all lead up to his loss @ Extreme Rules, it'll be like deja vu.

Also, I agree on CM Punk taking a break. He's feuded with a bunch of people, had a 400+ day WWE title reign, had the match of the night with the Undertaker, the only logical feud he can go on to after this is with the Spanish Announce Table.
UPDATE

Dwayne Johnson isn't on TV tonight because he suffered an injury. The preliminary word was that it was a groin tear or severe groin pull.
sick.gif
sick.gif
I tore my groin in high school and it was NOT a fun experience.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though...where do they go with punk now? Maybe Cesaro? That would be cool

Punk is not advertised for Extreme Rules, but Lesnar & Rock are. Now with the Rock looking like he won't be around, do they bring Punk back from what appeared to be him taking time off.

Dude was in alot of pain on his knee after that elbow drop on taker.

Last edited:
My gut feeling is that Punk is going to take a month or two break. They bare going to act like hes "dead".

Then he's going to return and challenge Ziggler for the WHC to bring some credibility back to that title

My gut feeling is that Punk is going to take a month or two break. They bare going to act like hes "dead".

Then he's going to return and challenge Ziggler for the WHC to bring some credibility back to that title

I like this.

Won't happen.....

But I like it.

Rock just tweeted.

"In the middle of last nights Wrestlemania match I tore my abdomen & adductor muscles off the bone. Just part of the job. But as we know..."

:smh:

Tweet...
Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock 8s
n the middle of last nights Wrestlemania match I tore my abdomen & adductor muscles off the bone. Just part of the job. But as we know..

EDIT - Jenna beat me 2 it...

Last edited:
Also, thinking about it now, it seemed like WWE tried to catch the fans off guard when Cena came out last night. The hall of famers walked out and his song just started playing. They probably knew the boos would've been even louder as his song hit if we knew when he was coming out.
That caught me off guard for sure since I was expecting that tag match that never happened. I'm truly sick of Cena. The man is like wrestlings version of Lil Wayne, a workhorse known for putting out crap but every once in a while does something worthwhile.

Sources inside WWE exclusively inform WWE Examiner on Monday afternoon that Dwayne Johnson - The Rock - angrily walked away from tonight's show just hours before the live broadcast is to begin at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

The Rock, who lost the WWE Championship last night to John Cena at WrestleMania 29, is said to be personally fuming at how WWE handled last night's main event.

Allegedly, The Rock was supposed to defeat Cena only to have Dolph Ziggler cash in his Money in The Bank title shot, capturing the championship from a bruised and battered Rock.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-rock-walks-off-raw-real-life-wwe-drama?cid=rss

I'm calling BS simply because of that Dolph Ziggler reference. His briefcase is for the world title not the WWE championship.

Yea, cause the WWE always follows through with exactly what they say, and everything is laid out right there in bold print for you to see :lol: They think all their fans have short term memory, so they can change stipulations on a dime whenever they want.

I am still upset from Ziggler not cashing in. Last night's show left a bad taste in my mouth but I hope tonight goes well.

The crowd was chanting "We Want Ziggler" through the whole Swagger/Del Rio match. Crowd would've gone nuts if he cashed in.

Excited for tonight's RAW, sucks Rock won't be there but hey man, if he's hurt.. he's hurt. Wonder what seed they'll plant for the future tonight like they did with Brock last year

Back
Top Bottom