Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Sami - the pics were cool until the ones with miz and Joe Buck.  I would have avoided them like the plague.

Was Cena sociable?  No AJ or was she just being a ***** again?  And I knew Alicia was tall but damn, she's a giant.
I told him I hope he loses Sunday and he goes you know thats not happening (and I know this smh) but he was cool.

Miz I only went up to him to get close to Maryse f the miz.

AJ was in NJ axxess with ryback...

Most disappointing thing the Rock/Diddy/Bloomberg literally came for 2 mins took a picture on the carpet and got out of there so quick. Loss a bit of respect for them.
I assume Vince was off limits?

Most disappointing thing the Rock/Diddy/Bloomberg literally came for 2 mins took a picture on the carpet and got out of there so quick. Loss a bit of respect for them.

Just teasin :tongue:

Jenna, yeah Vince would announce on Smackdown that Rock was suspended. SCSA beat up JR that same show.

Done with survey even though I wasn't in any of the questions lol My presence will be felt this Sunday!!

1. I forgot all about the Twist of Fate on a Chair spot between Matt and Jeff. My goodness.

2. WM 23: HBK's 1st Superkick on Flair was vicious. My goodness

3. I always loved how HBK put on his "Figure 4."

Last edited:
Oh we will be felt on Sunday in many ways Val. First our wrath will be felt throughout Met Life Stadium when we give the Scott Brothers BEATING of a life time! Then all the ring side seats will feel the splashes of our hair grease flying into the stands. Then after the bell rings and we get that 3..2..1... and are crowned the new tag team champions of the world the ladies will feel something deep down inside.... and new love for the Hard Bodies that we can only satisfy!

NTMANIA III PREDICTION CONTEST/SURVEY UP

Gonna keep this open until sunday afternoon. Lets make this the best NTMania yet

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/838PB7F

Ha. My name was in too many of the questions. I have no idea how this works. Also, in the one question you have "If Other please explain" or summat like that. I "explained" but it then told me I had to pick one of the options. I think you need an "other" choice for that to work.

1. I forgot all about the Twist of Fate on a Chair spot between Matt and Jeff. My goodness.

2. WM 23: HBK's 1st Superkick on Flair was vicious. My goodness

3. I always loved how HBK put on his "Figure 4."
Johnny Cash 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My brother just texted me a possible outcome for the Punk vs. Undertaker match that he read on one of the dirt sheets:
-Taker wants Punk to beat him and told Vince that the only way he would work the match is if CM Punk won
Take it with a grain of salt because it is from one of the "dirt sheets". Although this probably won't happen, keep it in the back of your mind.

Last edited:
My brother just texted me a possible outcome for the Punk vs. Undertaker match that he read on one of the dirt sheets:

-Taker wants Punk to beat him and told Vince that the only way he would work the match is if CM Punk won

Take it with a grain of salt because it is from one of the "dirt sheets". Although this probably won't happen, keep it in the back of your mind.

Paul Bearer interfering and F5'ing Taker would happen before that would.

I'd rather have John Cena interfere in the match to try and attack Punk. Punk reverses it, gives him the GTS right to the throat and crush his Larynx 

:lol: CM Punk put a chair around Jeff Hardy's neck and threw him into the corner post. Then he said, "Fix him up so I can hurt him again."

I'm not too excited about Wrestlemania this year, so I can only hope they have some big surprise booking plans for the show. If Punk beats Taker, it can only mean Taker is okay with it. Otherwise, he wouldn't have worked the show. If Undertaker is cool with the streak ending, I can't really complain. Seems like a huge show of respect towards Punk actually if it happens.

If Punk wins I'm calling Verizon at that moment and asking them to stop the PPV and ill pay for what I watched

Last edited:
If Taker thinks this is his last WM then maybe it would make sense for him wanting to lose. But if he has a few more years left in him then having that single loss then having a few more wins would be weird.

Back
Top Bottom