Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
I think my fav. part of Mania' aside from Punk/UT was Jericho's whole performance.

Jericho walked Fandango through his match like Beth Phoenix and Natalya walked Kaitlyn through hers :lol: But I do think Fandango looked pretty good out there. Pretty careful overall.

According to the Wrestling Observer -

"WWE officials have discussed having Ryback feud with John Cena for the WWE Title after WrestleMania 29. WWE planted the seeds for the feud when Cena eliminated Ryback to win the Royal Rumble this year."

But he lost tonight.

Ryback will get his victory back from Mizark at 1 of the next 2 PPVs, then the writers will take it from there. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Punk Gawd and Taker blew me away. I didn't think Taker had it in him this year. I'll never doubt him again. :smokin

I don't even want to comment on the rest of the show. :smh:

I'd like to see Reigns feud with Cena with Rollins and Ambrose always at ring side.  Let Reigns win the title and put The Shield over.   It's time for WWE to change things up.   We need new feuds for the entire roster.

Would be fresh because who else will The Shield feud with?

Won't happen though.

Cena will probably have another program with Show at some point. Probably Ryback soon too, but if he can't even beat Mark Henry, how will he beat Cena?

Not for nothing, Cena winning will be good for sales, but business/storyline wise, at this moment in time, it doesn't make sense IMO.

WWE gets a lot of things wrong, but one of the few things they've done right is their booking of The Shield.
pimp.gif

Dudes are a legit force in the WWE right now.

Wonder how they're going to book them next?

damb fambs, just got back home, was at a friend's with my boys and girls watchin this.  man we were all hoping ziggler would come out with that dented up briefcase, cold cock Cena with it and become champ.  overall, it was a pretty underwhelming wrestlemania.  for one thing, those filler commercials gotta go, vinne mac!!  jesus christ, i watched more promos tonight than i've watched in the last three years of raws combined.  give it a rest, guys!

Where does RyBack go from here? Feud with RVD (which I believe he's returning tomorrow) over the singlet? :lol:

WWE gets a lot of things wrong, but one of the few things they've done right is their booking of The Shield.
pimp.gif

Dudes are a legit force in the WWE right now.

Wonder how they're going to book them next?
i love moxley, love tyler black....that samoan guy has got to get on his game though.  he comes in and is all big but doesn't sell as well as the other two.  he does give a nice spear, but so does the big show 
tired.gif

and once again, this is my problem with the booking in general.  vince, dude....why do you hate tag teams?  every legit tag team for a long, long while has been inexplicably broken up for no good reason.  i mean if you're gonna break up a tag team, usually it's cuz one member is headed for super stardom but nowadays both members just fade off.  those three guys in shield are gonna be big in shield, but that means ya gotta continue putting up teams against them....who's gonna do that?!  you need legit stables to go against other legit stables, not three random superstars every time.  i'd love for shield to do the freebird ****, any two out of the three can go whenever and there are a couple okay tags that can go with them but this wwe hating of tag teams has got to go.  those guys, tyler black notwithstanding, would have a rough go of it in the wwe as singles competitors so i hope they don't just take em off tv for lack of guys to go against.

Last edited:
Just gotta work and can't watch mania tonight so I cracked and just read results! Any chance they plan on giving mark a monster push again before he retires?

Taker is 49 and he still can go, I don't see Cena going anywhere anytime soon sadly.

It's awful seeing that Cena only needs 3 more reigns to tie Flair which I can totally see happening.

Cena is around for another ten years, if he starts souring out as a face then goes the Hollywood Hogan route

I have a feeling with extreme rules next and Heyman being made out to be embarrassed with his "clients" WM outcomes, he will present Cena with his challenger and it will be RVD as the "surprise" tomorrow night. Just think WWE will rehash it.

This dude already tied Hogan's record for walking away as champion at Mania with 6. smh.

I have a feeling with extreme rules next and Heyman being made out to be embarrassed with his "clients" WM outcomes, he will present Cena with his challenger and it will be RVD as the "surprise" tomorrow night. Just think WWE will rehash it.

I like your thinking. I will go with this as well.

Just got back from the show.

Punk\Taker was easily best of the show.

I heard mixed reviews about HHH/Lesnar, although I thought it was good (could be bias since Trips is my favorite of all time thought). Thought Lesnar should have won still. Also, having the match after Punk\Taker was mistake since the crowd needed a rest after that match.

Rock/Cena was better than last year's in my opinion, although I had no interest in the match overall.

Shield match was great way to kick off the show.

Overall, I was happy since this was my first wrestling event live. As far as Manias go, it wasn't terrible in my mind, but pretty run of the mill. So damn predictable, and my survey has to be awful again since I put what I would like to happen as opposed to what most likely will happen. :smh:

Now time to find a copy to watch later this week since that experience is completely different.

That make me yawn so much bc it'll just be an RVD funeral

Back
Top Bottom