Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Solid wrestlemania but the last match was so damn sloppy. I think I counted 7 finishers? They did that because they knew the both of them wouldnt be able to put on a good match. Not looking forward to ANOTHER cena title reign. there is absolutely no reason that Ziggler and D-bry shouldnt have the titles right now. Money is the root of all evil

After tonight I'm wondering what they have planned for Cena..Who's he going to feud with?..Rock's done, Punk just got done with a Cena feud, Undertaker can't go even part time anymore, Kane sucks, Henry isn't a serious contender..So you got Orton, Show, Sheamus, Ziggler, and Bryan..I doubt they'll give Zigs or DBry any shine..Sheamus is a face..And Orton/Show are both boring..I think WWE made a mistake with Cena as champ..Shoulda had him lose then let Rock put over someone new at E.R.

I'm surprised I was this engaged for Most of Mania. I came home during the tag match and it felt like a lot shorter than a few hours. Only match that I didn't care for was Cena Rock. Not the greater, but pretty damn enjoyable imo.

After tonight I'm wondering what they have planned for Cena..Who's he going to feud with?..Rock's done, Punk just got done with a Cena feud, Undertaker can't go even part time anymore, Kane sucks, Henry isn't a serious contender..So you got Orton, Show, Sheamus, Ziggler, and Bryan..I doubt they'll give Zigs or DBry any shine..Sheamus is a face..And Orton/Show are both boring..I think WWE made a mistake with Cena as champ..Shoulda had him lose then let Rock put over someone new at E.R.

According to the Wrestling Observer -

"WWE officials have discussed having Ryback feud with John Cena for the WWE Title after WrestleMania 29. WWE planted the seeds for the feud when Cena eliminated Ryback to win the Royal Rumble this year."

overall it was pretty average

HHH vs Brock and Punk vs Taker were very good

The Rock vs. Cena was terrible; I had people over who don't watch wrestling and all they kept asking was why they keep doing the same thing over and over again :smh:

According to the Wrestling Observer -

"WWE officials have discussed having Ryback feud with John Cena for the WWE Title after WrestleMania 29. WWE planted the seeds for the feud when Cena eliminated Ryback to win the Royal Rumble this year."

No one will care ab that bc he can't even beat Mark Henry

Solid wrestlemania but the last match was so damn sloppy. I think I counted 7 finishers? They did that because they knew the both of them wouldnt be able to put on a good match. Not looking forward to ANOTHER cena title reign. there is absolutely no reason that Ziggler and D-bry shouldnt have the titles right now. Money is the root of all evil

Spoilers for these matches
129068862_1306094783.gif

****-john-cena-o.gif

Last year's post WM RAW was where Lesnar returned. Is tomorrow the day we see a return of someone to feud with Cena?

The Rock vs. Cena was terrible; I had people over who don't watch wrestling and all they kept asking was why they keep doing the same thing over and over again :smh:

I'm sure that made you feel ashamed to be a wrestling fan lol
And listening to that radio show, any info on that Caution Blue Blazer sign?? Dont get why dude was so mad about it

I'm sure that made you feel ashamed to be a wrestling fan lol
And listening to that radio show, any info on that Caution Blue Blazer sign?? Dont get why dude was so mad about it

Really?

That was Owen Heart's gimmick when he came crashing down from a zip line and died.

Back
Top Bottom