Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Overall. It was a terrible show, I can't believe I paid for that crap. Should of went with my gut. :lol:

Waiting for the peanut gallery to get here with the "OH IT WAS AWESOME LIVE BRO"

everybody mad :rofl:

I didn't think the match was good, like a 6 at best, but overall, it was exactly what I expected in terms of the feud and stuff. I knew Cena would win clean. I knew Cena wouldn't turn heel. I knew the Rock would be putting Cena over, though the embracing was pretty forced since Cena has been forced on the fans as a stale character for almost a decade. And now all the people who were mad that the Rock won and shouldn't be a part timer can stay mad, cause Cena will have the title for like 7 months, and will be beating your favorites :rofl: Everything will be back to normal now, see.

:rofl: OVER RUSTLE

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP!!

Solid PPV.

Crowd was great throughout the whole show, the bad build up definitely hurt it.

:stoneface: @ Dudes saying this was the worst WM.

IX, XI, XII, XV, 2000 say hello

Everyone knew going in that Cena was gonna win. So no reason to have Jimmies Rustled over that. But they went all in on the "I will do anything to not lose again" angle. and the guy wins on a reversal into an AA. C'mon Vince

CM Punk did entertain thoroughly throughout his match with Taker....I would say he mostly carried him throughout the match as well..mostly...But overall this was a pretty weak WrestleMania imo...

This is why i quit watching WWE bc Cena always wins. :smh:

At least the Undertaker vs CM Punk match was cool. CM Punk kept on imitating Taker moves and facial expression made me laugh :D

CENA IS THE POSTER BOY FOR WWE-MAKE-A-WISH APPEARANCES. UNLESS THE MAKE-A-WISH-ORGANIZATION FOLDS, HE WILL NEVER HAVE A HEEL TURN.

/rant.

Can't say I can see myself tuning in week after week like I have for a while now with Cena as champ. Dude is gonna hold the title for months on end probably.

People overreact all the time on here :lol:

It was a good show. not the best, but was still entertaining.

Punk-Taker was my favorite match by far. Rock/Cena and HHH/Lesnar were both solid as well.

why did that one match get cancelled?

Punk-Taker was my favorite match by far. Rock/Cena and HHH/Lesnar were both solid as well.

They were trying to make the matches as crappy as possible, did you not get the memo?

Time constraints.

They showed way too many video packages IMO

sheild , punk/taker, and hell no match were great. lesnar/hhh would of been  a lot better if lesnar would of won and they didnt follow taker/punk. Really surprised henry beat ryback though. 

View media item 353700
1364127860659k7k89.gif

everybody mad
roll.gif

I didn't think the match was good, like a 6 at best, but overall, it was exactly what I expected in terms of the feud and stuff. I knew Cena would win clean. I knew Cena wouldn't turn heel. I knew the Rock would be putting Cena over, though the embracing was pretty forced since Cena has been forced on the fans as a stale character for almost a decade. And now all the people who were mad that the Rock won and shouldn't be a part timer can stay mad, cause Cena will have the title for like 7 months, and will be beating your favorites
roll.gif
Everything will be back to normal now, see.

roll.gif
OVER RUSTLE

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP!!

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

They were running over time. But you know what would have fixed that? Not having the countless, previously seen video packages. Y don't need to get hyped for a show that I'm watching.

I'm about to re-watch Austin vs Rock from WM X-9. That match was full of trading finishers, but it's also one of my favorite matches ever

Solid wrestlemania but the last match was so damn sloppy. I think I counted 7 finishers? They did that because they knew the both of them wouldnt be able to put on a good match. Not looking forward to ANOTHER cena title reign. there is absolutely no reason that Ziggler and D-bry shouldnt have the titles right now. Money is the root of all evil

Back
Top Bottom