Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Just got home...the show was great and I cant wait to upload some pics and vids from tonight!

Best part about that video is dude is telling everyone to stop watching while he covers it for a whole additional year, haha.

Where does RyBack go from here? Feud with RVD (which I believe he's returning tomorrow) over the singlet? :lol:
They'd probably have a divas type match where the winner has to rip the other's ring gear off :x.

Is that the same kid that gave the stone face when cm punk dressed up as Jeff hardy?

cmpunk-jeff-hardy.html

I had my NT hat on again today but the camera seemed too zoomed in and didn't catch me during the main shots of the ring.

No, I was not the dude next to Strahan, I'll have to check a replay to see if I can be seen

Last edited:
You know what? **** this Wrestlemania. John Cena is a **** and didn't grant me nephew's dying wish of John breaking his neck. Cena, you can't see me, I'm visiting my nephew at Riley's. You couldn't even break your neck for him. Lonotomybeats> John Cena.

Just kidding. I'm drunk.

Last edited:
Probably one of the safest Wrestlemania's I've ever seen.

Couldn't agree more. Just from top to bottom, there wasn't anything outright bad, maybe stuff that didn't meet expectations or were a little underwhelming. You pretty much knew the result for every match before it happened, and even the ones that could have been surprises (Henry/Ryback, tag team match) weren't really surprises. With the exception of Punk/Taker, nothing blew you away.

Just got home. Pretty blah WM, but the experience was well worth it!

Some guys in my section tried to start some 'we want Brodus and Tensai' and 'Vince screwed Brodus' chants during the main event :lol:

Couldn't agree more. Just from top to bottom, there wasn't anything outright bad, maybe stuff that didn't meet expectations or were a little underwhelming. You pretty much knew the result for every match before it happened, and even the ones that could have been surprises (Henry/Ryback, tag team match) weren't really surprises. With the exception of Punk/Taker, nothing blew you away.

Pretty much sums it up. Didn't come away mad at anything but didn't come away blown away by anything.

I have a feeling Extreme Rules is going to be way better than Mania which seems to be the trend the past few years.

Cena bottom?

Cena did the book-end. :lol:

47 Rock Bottoms and it still can't Ceenur down..

It's been like five rock bottoms and three AAs :smh:

Damn Cena kick outta 3 rock bottoms!!

48283828 rock bottoms

about 500 finishers to make up for lack of substance in this match...:smh:

They ran outta moves to do lol

uh oh....EVERYONE MAD.

My nightmare is happening.

I just had to do this before I called it a night, :rofl: :rofl: I'll see ya'll at Raw, 7 central time.

Back
Top Bottom