Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
for those of us going to Wrestlemania on Sunday...what are we doing, meeting up in the lot? if so where - lets do some planning - 4W get an email flowing

Here's a rundown of everything going down WM weekend. If anyone is around the area, you might want to check some of these shows out.

Thursday April 4:

PWS Supercard 2013: Night 1 iPPV- Sports Plex in Metuchen, NJ at 8pm EDT on http://highspots.tv/ippv-pws-supercard-2013-night-1-04-04-2013/

Friday April 5:

ROH Supercard of Honor VII iPPV - Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, NY at 7:30pm EDT on http://www.rohwrestling.com/ippv
EVOLVE 19 iPPV - Meadowlands Expo Center in Seacaucus, NJ at 4pm EDT on http://wwnlive.com/event-evolve-04-05-13.html
CZW at WrestleCon iPPV - Meadowlands Expo Center in Seacaucus, NJ at 8pm EDT on http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/
PWS Supercard 2013: Night 2 iPPV - Sports Plex in Metuchen, NJ at 8pm EDT on http://highspots.tv/ippv-pws-supercard-2013-night-2-04-05-2013/
Late Fight with Kaiju Big Battel iPPV - Meadowlands Expo Center in Seacaucus, NJ at 11:55pm EDT on http://wwnlive.com/event-kaiju-04-05-13.html

Saturday April 6:

SHIMMER 53 iPPV - Meadowlands Expo Center in Seacaucus, NJ at 12pm EDT on http://wwnlive.com/event-shimmer-04-06-13.html
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013 iPPV - Meadowlands Expo Center in Seacaucus, NJ at 8pm EDT on http://wwnlive.com/event-dgusa-04-06-13.html

Sunday April 7:

NJPW Invasion Attack iPPV – Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan at 3am EDT on http://www.ustream.com/njpw
DGUSA Mercury Rising 2013 iPPV - Meadowlands Expo Center in Seacaucus, NJ at 1pm EDT on http://wwnlive.com/event-dgusa-04-07-13.html
WWE WrestleMania XXIX PPV - MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ at 6pm EDT

It sounds even more hilarious with multiple people saying Fan Dang Go in the low creepy voice. :rofl:

I still don't understand why this man isn't on the card. Straight disrespectful
mean.gif
Dude is big and strong, idk why Vince doesn't like him. Dude is a straight animal and very very talented technical wise. 

I know this has absolutely 0 chance of happening, but if Cena wins over Rock with the help of The Shield, I would totally mark out.

i don't know if this has been posted yet

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help passing along the following newsbits:

– WWE officials have been discussing several outcomes for the WWE Championship match at the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view, including an idea of having John Cena aligning with The Shield and being revealed as the leader. There has been talk of having Cena snap and turn heel for not being able to gain redemption and face The Rock in a rematch at Extreme Rules, as well as an idea for Cena to go over, gain the respect of The Rock and face off against The Shield at the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view. It will be interesting for sure to see what happens over the coming weeks.

It's time for the 1st installment of

The WWE Universe Responds on Facebook!

WWE announced that CM Punk, John Cena and WWE Champion The Rock (and others) will be participating in a Wrestlemania press conference this Thursday. Do the WWE Facebook faithful have any opinions on this event?

>Al Banks: Send me a friend request if your interested in making money
>Theo Mulem: John cena can win the rock
>Md Nahid Mahamud: The rock beat agin jhon cina. Because the rock is great Electricce metion. And it's a unlock ligend.
>Md Nahid Mahamud The rock agine deff. Jhon cina will be loss.
>Connie Wade: Where is Kelly Kelly
>Sudhir Solanki: next sunday ,11 o clock in india,cenaas evening
>Pritam Das: Dhurr rock lovers buzzz offfff.. Cena lovers. Zindabad
>Shubham Chouhan: Undrtakr is not a real dedman it is just part of program to entrtaine pepole
>Ra Hu L Rahul: cina win
>Rokes Ashu I want true friend . Only true friend . Who is mine only mine.. AAD ME pls
>CeSsar Rasec Villena: jhon cena
>Victor Rambo: I wl c de actions n games
>NavIn Kasana: sweet chin to music to lesnar
>Suraj Mishra: hey frnds...wwe is nt real....itz drama...
>Gumbilee De Battoo: Raster Men, Wata Rock, De Rock Is Cooking Is Gonna Rock On Cena
>Kuldeep Singh Chauhan: The rock win becouse If You Smell Wat the rock is ckooking
>Gleter's Ade Arnold: jhon cena win
>Fremico Jakcson: SHEMUSE is the winner he will win wresile menia
>Igor Felipe: JHON CENA GO GO GO
>Christian Gauna: HHH Will sin
>Mic'heal Pilang: this wrestlemania is the most create history of all time in wwe..
>Muniraj AP: If this man the 'john cena'. This time never give up.
>Lee House: I don't mind unless they get badly hurt.
>Lee House: Will they hurt one eachother.?
>Gordon Galbraith: Whose idea was it to have 3 B-list jobbers undefeated?

:lol: x 100.

And on that note I'm off to build NTMania for the next few days.

View media item 346672

Last edited:
A joint announcement was made today by Martha Hart, Vince McMahon and Linda McMahon that Hart's lawsuit against WWE has been settled out of court.  Terms of the settlement were not announced.

Hart sued the company based on not receiving any royalty payments from WWE for Owen Hart matches and segments on DVDs, as well as attempting to keep WWE from using Owen Hart's name and matches on future releases.

Breaking: WWE and the widow of Owen Hart have settled a lawsuit over royalties and the use of Hart's image. (via AP & @wrestlechatnet) #wwe
— WrestlingNewsSource (@WNSource) April 3, 2013

pimp.gif
if true.

Jesse, doesn't posting that sheet kill off half of you questions of the WM prediction contest?
"Plans Change"

It's a draft of the show a week out.  Plenty can change.  There are probably 1000 different WM scripts put together, literally.

- WWE Chairman Vince McMahon promised a "big reveal" this Monday night during Raw, when the C.E.O. officially joined Twitter. The announcement will be made this Friday night, during the last episode of Smackdown before WrestleMania. 

Several reports and much speculation seems to indicate that McMahon plans to announce the singer who will kick off WrestleMania 29 with "America the Beautiful". This tradition has been upheld by several iconic musicians, including Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Willie Nelson and Little Richard. 

Mick Foley:

SOMEONE NEEDS SOME CHEERING UP! Yeah, that someone is me. Looks like there is at least the possibility that my WWE HOF speech will not be aired on television - in favor of Donald Trump's speech. hopefully, it's just a rumor. If not, it does feel like a slap in the face, but, hey - it's not my company and not my decision to make. I'll just do the best I can, and try to find the guts, the pride and the testicular fortitude to deliver the best speech possible. I had some good stuff in my head a few days ago, but in light of that figurative slap to the Foley face, I may just get up there on stage and speak from the heart. Things just might get interesting!

from his FB page

**** whoever Ranjit Chahal is.

Here's a few things that won't make the N&N cut but I still wanted to share with y'all...

- Brooke ******g Hogan was slated at one point to be revealed as the Aces & Eights leader. No Bully involvement.
laugh.gif
Hogan had to be talked out of this.

- Sometime a few months ago, there was talk of having Punk & Lesnar vs. HHH & Undertaker at Mania. This came from creative, NOT from HHH or Vince so it was never seriously considered or pushed further. The idea being tossed around was for Punk to pin HHH and claim he ended the streak. Reason being for a tag match was because of the uncertainty over Undertaker's health.

I'm 99.9% sure Taker would've refused this even if he knew his knees would crumble in a singles match. 

- Another failed idea that didn't make it: The initial plan for the outcome of the WWE Title match at Royal Rumble was for it to end with Shield appearing to attack Rock when the arena went black (wait for it...) and costing him the belt but with the "attackers" actually being revealed as Brock Lesnar. Under this scenario, Punk would've kept the title until Elimination Chamber and finally lost it to Rock there. They kept the first part of this plan in place but scrapped Lesnar out. 

- This week's RAW did a 3.12 rating. 4w can post the segment-by-segment breakdown if he wants.

- Kofi being jobbed out every week isn't because WWE has nothing for him. Kofi has heat from the boss due to an undisclosed issue.

- WWE also made side plates for Cena and Punk to be used on the new WWE Championship belt. This was done so they could control leaks and no one would know when they were unveiling the belt on TV. Punk’s plates have his lightning bolt fist.

- It was HHH who put together the Zeb Colter character, picked Dutch Mantel to do it (Dutch writes his own promos and gives creative input) and paired him up with Swagger as a tie in with the All-American gimmick. Vince put HHH in charge of this after he was pissed that Lucha Libre USA was able to get mainstream media attention on ABC Nightline with the RJ Brewer character.

- Chris Hero Kassius Ohno is expected to be called up to the main roster shortly after Wrestlemania when his feud with Regal on NXT concludes.

- I don't remember if this was posted or not but I wanna include this too since it's
laugh.gif
x
mean.gif
status...
You may not be familiar with the name Steelhorse Vachon but he has a unique story that should be told (although he'd probably prefer to keep this under wraps).

Vachon, a student of TNA’s Devon, called the police after being stiffed in the eye by Steve Taylor during a match with Vintage Wrestling on January 20, 2013. Police responded to the complaint and while wrestlers were interviewed, Taylor wasn’t arrested.

As it turns out, Vachon was actually being used regularly as a masked member of the Aces and Eights. Unlike other locals that had little chance of being signed, there were actually talks about signing him and leaving him in the faction after being unmasked. However, when TNA Wrestling found out about Vachon calling the police about being potatoed, they cut ties with him completely.

Check around the 3:55 mark.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom