Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Honestly, it depends on the company. My approach would be different if I were running AEW. That is more of a "Workrate" company. So people like Hobbs, Wardlow, Cage honestly are at a deficit because they appear to be traditional WWE type wrestlers. So it wouldn't make sense to overpush dudes like THEM in AEW.

Just like a coach, you have to run your company that best suits your fanbase/roster.
Who would be your top 5 guys in AEW if you were booking?

Who would be your top 5 guys in AEW if you were booking?

Easy answer.

If everyone was 0-0 and they were all on the roster @ Day 1.

Heels
Bryan ( I would use the heel version )
Jericho
MJF

Faces
Omega
Moxley

If Punk and COdy were on the roster, they would be in my World Title mix as well.

Solid answer. Very TK like.

Didn't have much of an issue with WHO he had in the Main Event picture.

I just had an issue with how weak Hangmin's reign was also that he was given the title after he had cooled down and taken his break.

That title is well protected and that's how it should be.

Didn't have much of an issue with WHO he had in the Main Event picture.

I just had an issue with how weak Hangmin's reign was also that he was given the title after he had cooled down and taken his break.

That title is well protected and that's how it should be.

I wish he would take more chances with it but I get why he plays it safe.

I wish he would take more chances with it but I get why he plays it safe.

Sure, if they use someone realistic and believable. No need to put the title on their version of Miz or Ron Mysterio.

But I like the small circle of people that can realistically win a belt.

It should be an exclusive club,

Sure, if they use someone realistic and believable. No need to put the title on their version of Miz or Ron Mysterio.

But I like the small circle of people that can realistically win a belt.

It should be an exclusive club,
Judging from past posts tho you reject plenty of people who are believable in ring.

Andrade and Malakai are more than believable in the ring but they’re not good enough for you.

Fgek_fzX0AE9gAg

D Fly D Fly

Judging from past posts tho you reject plenty of people who are believable in ring.

Andrade and Malakai are more than believable in the ring but they’re not good enough for you.

AEW realistic =/= WWE realistic

Keep that in mind.

There are way more people that "qualify" to win the AEW title vs. the WWE title.

I just wouldn't put the title on anyone that has access to the lighting system on command. THat's why I would stay away from putting the title on Black. (And Bray)

AEW realistic =/= WWE realistic

Keep that in mind.

There are way more people that "qualify" to win the AEW title vs. the WWE title.

I just wouldn't put the title on anyone that has access to the lighting system on command. THat's why I would stay away from putting the title on Black. (And Bray)
I’m talking strictly about AEW.Change the presentation.

I actually agree with the darkness characters needing a belt. That’s why Undertaker was an all time great but never a great champion IMO.

I’m talking strictly about AEW.Change the presentation.

I actually agree with the darkness characters needing a belt. That’s why Undertaker was an all time great but never a great champion IMO.

If Black changed his gimmick from whatever the hell he is now, SURE. He is believable. Hard hitting, striker. Couldn't ask for more.

Undertaker never needed the belt, he was an attraction.

If Black changed his gimmick from whatever the hell he is now, SURE. He is believable. Hard hitting, striker. Couldn't ask for more.

Undertaker never needed the belt, he was an attraction.
We’re agreeing far too often today. This doesn’t fit the long term booking of the thread.

why on earth would you have jade who has looked like a million bucks but still very green, in a match with marina shafir who is god awful, and makes everyone she wrestles look bad along with her?

makes absolutely no sense at all

find another way to advance the nyla rose jade fued without making your champ look bad on national tv

I'm just being myself. You just aren't getting a chance to bastardize my feelings/thoughts.

You are the problem. Not me.
Lmao your answers are so perfectly crafted That I can’t manipulate them?

Yeah that’s it.

You said Malakai Black has everything you could ask for. I win.

I don’t argue for arguments sake. I’ve agreed with you plenty of times prior to this.

But you said Black sucked before now you said he has everything you could ask for.
I don't use the word suck nor have I ever said he wasn't a good wrestler.

I just laughed at you saying you would make him (as is) a champ.

But continue lying for the sake of lying.

Back
Top Bottom