Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

THOTT in his bag. :pimp:

Seeing how over he is now just makes the "sufferin succotash" and forced multiple coronations Vince was trying to get over that much more egregious.

It is kinda wild how everyone said for YEEEEARS that if Vince would just stop trying to force Roman on us, he'd be fine and get over organically. They finally stop force feeding him, and here we are. Silly that Vince let his ego screw the company/world out of years of Roman being this good.

It is kinda wild how everyone said for YEEEEARS that if Vince would just stop trying to force Roman on us, he'd be fine and get over organically. They finally stop force feeding him, and here we are. Silly that Vince let his ego screw the company/world out of years of Roman being this good.

Agreed jtalll. Roman is far above everyone and whoever finally goes over him will be an instant star

Agreed jtalll. Roman is far above everyone and whoever finally goes over him will be an instant star

Trying to think who would actually be a viable candidate.

Cody comes to mind.

Would be nice way to cap off his redebutt in WWE having him beat the biggest star and finally win the big one for Dusty.

GUNTHER would be interesting as well.

Sami or Cody for me.

I can see either of them doing it.

Will prolly be Gargano or Theory though lol

When did they stop force feeding him? That never occurred. Eventually y’all just started liking him

I would say WWE adjusted HOW they presented Roman. The frequency in which they featured him has increased if anything but they are no longer pushing him as a fake/corny John Cena type of superstar
Agreed. He finally found his lane with the Bloodline.
But what Vince did put him in this position. It didn’t hurt him at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom