Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Everyone being expected to just jump back to WWE is becoming annoying the same way it has been when they all went to AEW.
Let fans tell it wrestlers don’t have families, outside interests, money concerns, other aspirations, friends, relationships or health considerations.

Their entire life is based on booking.

Sheesh, got me ready to queue up a Charley Chase or Mona Azar vid smh

NKWg.gif

Phil Brooks is in the middle of pulling off the biggest worked shoot since the Montreal Screwjob..The IWC is going nuts and AEW has the absolutely worst possible people in charge to see this whole thing out..Khan's Bologna and his EVPs are truly the stupidest people in wrestling and will botch the hell outta this whole thing..

Y'all really think that grown men got in a brawl, where people/media could hear or see, punches were thrown/landed, a steal chair was thrown at a person's head (and landed?!?), a dude got bit, and in this company w/all it's PC'ness/hypersensitive "wokeness" that multiple people wouldn't have been immediately fired?..I could be wrong, but seems like such a work..

jshortt jshortt
@dinyc3st

Thoughts on the Punk media scrum?

You guys think it's a work or a shoot?

If the former, how do you handle the alleged fight that occured?

Definitely think it's a shoot. Something definitely finally pushed Punk over the edge and he just unloaded. The looks on Tony's face were priceless.
I don't have a problem with Punk finally getting his side out there, especially if it comes out that the Bucks really were feeding bullsht stories to wrestling media to make him look bad. I think Punk maybe could've picked a better venue to do this in, but nothing we can do about it now. I really enjoyed Cornette and Brian's take on it all, and totally agree that if all parties involved don't squash this and secure the bag, then they're all idiots.

With all the wild stories, I do want to know what did and didn't happen. Were chairs really being thrown? Were people really biting other people? :wow: :lol:

TK ain't got the grapefruits to fire the biggest draw in his company.

Punk will, "make amends" like the Sapp Ross article suggested.

"Bad hombres on both sides."

This. If anyone truly thinks Punk is getting fired...idk what to tell ya.

Punk not getting fired. TK going to have to "punish" him on screen and show he is authority. can't be looking weak like he did during the scrum. might need to have CM kiss TK's bare *** so he doesn't get fired.

Punk not getting fired. TK going to have to "punish" him on screen and show he is authority. can't be looking weak like he did during the scrum. might need to have CM kiss TK's bare *** so he doesn't get fired.

Will that change how the wrestlers view him? (A FAN with money)

Phil Brooks is in the middle of pulling off the biggest worked shoot since the Montreal Screwjob..The IWC is going nuts and AEW has the absolutely worst possible people in charge to see this whole thing out..Khan's Bologna and his EVPs are truly the stupidest people in wrestling and will botch the hell outta this whole thing..

Y'all really think that grown men got in a brawl, where people/media could hear or see, punches were thrown/landed, a steal chair was thrown at a person's head (and landed?!?), a dude got bit, and in this company w/all it's PC'ness/hypersensitive "wokeness" that multiple people wouldn't have been immediately fired?..I could be wrong, but seems like such a work..

The latest report that the YBs "kicked the door down" is not believable at all. Maybe if instead of it being a door, there was a curtain i could believe it.

So essentially the elite didn't like what Punk said, went to his locker room wanting the smoke and then got beat up?

If this is to be believed, Matt Jackson, the schmuck with the pork chop sideburns was punched multiple times by Punk.

Ace Steel allegedly threw a chair at Omega that hit him in the eye and also bit him.

Julius Creed really needs to work on his promos if he’s gonna be a future main eventer. He’s quite rough on the mic and their leader being Roddy didn’t help with that

The chair being thrown thing is hilarious.
Do you think pro wrestlers would actually do what they do in the ring in real life? Might as well say someone did a flying elbow smash too

The chair being thrown thing is hilarious.
Do you think pro wrestlers would actually do what they do in the ring in real life? Might as well say someone did a flying elbow smash too

Hangman tried to hit one it hasnt been confirmed if it landed though.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

I don't care about CM Punk.
I don't care about Bucks/Omega/Hangmin.

I have no dog in that race.

Both sides of that fight have displayed a lack of class and #LOWIQ.

It is just entertaining to me.

LIke others have said, they better make some $ from all this.
Who do you currently "care" about?

Mandy and Liv holding belts. MagAliyah one half of the women's tag champs. All that talent going to waste.

Back
Top Bottom