Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I firmly believe they're working everyone. I have no way of knowing for sure but I'm not buying all the shenanigans that have been recently reported. They're probably not going to be at each other's Christmas party but they're spicing **** up and just like that Trips WWE is not the top wrestling story anymore.
"Everyone" is going to be tuned in to Dynamite to see what happens next.

And to your last point, those people are elite/aew spokesmen. They repeat whatever the evps want out there under the guise of "sources".

but they also sat and sidelined mjf (and probably paid him a ton to do so ) and then do the big reveal and no ones even talking about him, everything in the show (their biggest show of the year?) was overshadowed

it makes no sense

its like the will slap in the oscars

but they also sat and sidelined mjf (and probably paid him a ton to do so ) and then do the big reveal and no ones even talking about him, everything in the show (their biggest show of the year?) was overshadowed

it makes no sense

its like the will slap in the oscars
Fair point. I forgot about MJF's return :lol:

UnfinishedSentimentalDrafthorse-max-1mb.gif

I don't blame CM Punk for that one. but also don't blame WWE given by Punk's attitude.

I’m not blaming him for anything other than acting like a petulant child. I’m pointing out how one of his main points about the people he called out, is something he directly did some 13 years earlier.

He has some really good points in what he’s saying. But he’d rather resort to hair pulling and throwing chairs. He’d rather, on his very own, go on a 20 minute rant about a wrestler that No One outside of that circle cares about.

But if you preach about how “You wouldn’t listen to Terry Funk? Go fk yourself.” … how is the sentence any different when it’s “you wouldn’t listen to the Undertaker? Go fk yourself.”

I hope they can make some money off this angle, have everyone’s attention. Some money to be made. We’ll see.

This fool really thought he could go shoot for shoot with Phil Brooks

And everyone forgot about the Clash at the Castle.
Whether IT is a shoot or not the amount of attention that AEW has gotten over this has to have the writers thinking about carrying this over into a long term storyline

raw was yesterday. there was like one or two braun blowman posts. everyone else was talking about aew

pure madness

all over colt banana

TK ain't got the grapefruits to fire the biggest draw in his company.

Punk will, "make amends" like the Sapp Ross article suggested.

"Bad hombres on both sides."

Reactions: fx2
Back
Top Bottom