Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Crazy to think the two completely opposite positions these two companies were in say 2-3 months ago, WWE has all the momentum right now and AEW is looking like an absolute clown show. Could you imagine someone in WWE pulling something like this immediately after a Wrestlemania/SummerSlam level event?

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

I don't care about CM Punk.
I don't care about Bucks/Omega/Hangmin.

I have no dog in that race.

Both sides of that fight have displayed a lack of class and #LOWIQ.

It is just entertaining to me.

LIke others have said, they better make some $ from all this.

CM will soon control his narrative
Major money for him in the indies if he shall take that route

image0.jpg

1995 1995

🥹

CM Punk and all these bums arguing amongst one another are all going to end up in WWE anyways.

After AEW gets bought by WWE, TK will be the RAW GM.

Chris Jericho going to redo each gimmick in AEW in WWE and say its better because WWE has a bigger budget and stable management.

I can see it from a mile away.

Everyone being expected to just jump back to WWE is becoming annoying the same way it has been when they all went to AEW.

Everyone being expected to just jump back to WWE is becoming annoying the same way it has been when they all went to AEW.
People just didn’t want wrestlers going to WWE with Vince in charge. Now that HHH is in charge it’s becoming the cool place to be because there’s a lot of promise and goodwill from NXT. Honeymoon phase of AEW is over and now WWE has it.

Back
Top Bottom