Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Yeah, I'm on board with that and it makes sense..But dudes don't usually lose the biggest program of their career, then get absolutely ransacked in their next program, take time off, and come back with an immediate spot at the very top of the card..That's all I'm saying..The booking is weird to me..

I could see if MJF went out with a W and the storyline says he has a contract dispute, he returns, and gets put in the main event..That makes sense..But to lose your last 2 huge angles and then get put in the top spot above a lot of other really good, and over, people is a bit of a head scratcher..I'm sure it'll be a big program and it'll be fun..I actually look forward to it..Just don't make that much sense IMO..
EYE understand your confusion brother maleta.
IT is just another case of AEW bad booking where they don't put the belt on someone while they are hot. MJF's title shot could have come long ago before he lost those 2 feuds. Makes little sense sense now.

Tony Khan is a huge pushover for letting this happen. He looks like such a fan sitting next to punk smiling and staring at him, and asking him if he can have one of the drinks. He’s the boss. He should be leading and they should be asking him for things

Tony Khan is a huge pushover for letting this happen. He looks like such a fan sitting next to punk and asking him if he can have one of the drinks. He’s the boss. He should be leading and they should be asking him for things

"Everything is fine."

I'm with you on Brian, man. I'd be curious to see who actually IS talking to him, if anyone. He's always come across as a self-important prick to me.

I guess the info is starting to become true. Those EVPs are really viewed as jokes backstage.

solid ppv, but the spotlight is gonna be on cm punk, when the rest of the ladies and gents put on a show
TK gonna have to make some tough decisions

CM Punk at the press conference:

scarface-al-pacino.gif

solid ppv, but the spotlight is gonna be on cm punk, when the rest of the ladies and gents put on a show
TK gonna have to make some tough decisions

Yea funny that was the same thing said of MJF after the PPV when Wardlow beat him. It was said MJF took all the headlines.

Back
Top Bottom