Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Right. Absolute trash booking.

The cultists will of course say there’s nothing wrong though.
IF there ever is an explanation IT wood have to be out of this world. Looks like they are just going to try to sweep IT under the rug. Who's gonna be crazy enough to defend that booking on here?

Just like Lucha Dino- Phil turns heel for a week then back to babyface

MJF being back is great though. Product went downhill significantly immediately after his promo and him going on vacation.

Hopefully now A&W can reset things and get back to being interesting/fun to watch.

So MJF gets demolished by the Man Monster Wardlow and gets to be put right in the title picture when he comes back??..Makes sense..

So MJF gets demolished by the Man Monster Wardlow and gets to be put right in the title picture when he comes back??..Makes sense..
I think winning the poker chip is like A&W’s MITB? Could be wrong.

IF there ever is an explanation IT wood have to be out of this world. Looks like they are just going to try to sweep IT under the rug. Who's gonna be crazy enough to defend that booking on here?

Just like Lucha Dino- Phil turns heel for a week then back to babyface
You can’t seriously be confused by the Luchasorous thing? It’s incredibly obvious

I think winning the poker chip is like A&W’s MITB? Could be wrong.
I still don't get the booking though..He lost the program with Phil, then lost the program with Man Mountain Wardlow, and now gets a title shot?!?..Doesn't make sense to me..But hey, it's just wrestling..

You’re definitely a big wrestling fan to even think about ordering this:lol:

A1B70561-CD04-4854-B0AF-EE8CF2C8A046.jpeg

There are far worse wrestling t-shirts out there.

You don’t understand the concept of money in the bank?
No I understand..I just don't get how you make a guy out to be a loser and then I'm supposed to care about him just cause he was off tv for a little bit..

Usually MITB is given to a person who's on a hot streak or needs it to help get over..Don't really recall a time it was given to someone who was booked to lose back to back, high profile angles..I'm probably wrong though..

Just now tuning in to Punk going off on Hangman..Wish I'd have heard how it started..Gonna have to go back and watch the start..

Back
Top Bottom