Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Bryan & Dave say there was an altercation backstage after Punk’s presser, and that The Bucks were there. Dave went on to say everyone was still in the building at the time, and described it as “a melee”

SRS on his post show said he heard of an altercation involving Punk, Ace Steel, and The Elite, but couldn’t confirm.

1662372142852.gif

Phil is such a unhinged loser. Glad everyone sees IT now

Last edited:
Bryan & Dave say there was an altercation backstage after Punk’s presser, and that The Bucks were there. Dave went on to say everyone was still in the building at the time, and described it as “a melee”

SRS on his post show said he heard of an altercation involving Punk, Ace Steel, and The Elite, but couldn’t confirm.
Who the hell is Ace Steel?..

That is high level promo work there. Sheesh.

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

The GOAT in WWE.

Looked as a goat in AEW.

I think Papa H needs to bring back the real prodigal son of Pro-Wrestling.

The 2nd City Saint.

The Best in the World.

The Voice of the Voiceless (Except for Colt Cabana, that leech, we all knew you were making nothing interviewing people, Sean Ross Sap does that everyday).

The saviors of Pro-Wrestling and Sports Entertainment.

Combine to create something new.

Something better than AEW and WWE could ever do.

Pro-Entertainment under the new promotion CMHHH. Not to be confused with CMLL because by this time NXT3.0Rampage Mexico will have taken over.

Watch out Marvel, watch out Disney, DC (double entandra, double entandra) you're good.

The GOAT in WWE.

Looked as a goat in AEW.

I think Papa H needs to bring back the real prodigal son of Pro-Wrestling.

The 2nd City Saint.

The Best in the World.

The Voice of the Voiceless (Except for Colt Cabana, that leech, we all knew you were making nothing interviewing people, Sean Ross Sap does that everyday).

The saviors of Pro-Wrestling and Sports Entertainment.

Combine to create something new.

Something better than AEW and WWE could ever do.

Pro-Entertainment under the new promotion CMHHH. Not to be confused with CMLL because by this time NXT3.0Rampage Mexico will have taken over.

Watch out Marvel, watch out Disney, DC (double entandra, double entandra) you're good.
AEW: Civil War needs to be your list now

Wait, people actually think that voicemail was real and not recorded specifically for that vignette? :lol:

Yes :lol:

I guess the fact that it sounds like it was recorded on a literal tape wasn't a big enough hint

NGL, I am highly sports entertained by this AEW shenanigans.

The problem TK has is he's too much of a fanboy and less of an authority figure.

I and others have said he's just playing GM mode with Papa Khan's money.

Mans let CM Phil go off on that rant about the Colt, the Young Bucks, Omega and Hangmin while he's just sitting there nodding like a doofus.

Even got shush'd by Punk like a little child. :lol: :smh:

Every, "Death of WCW" convo by those in the know ended up on, "Nobody knew who the leader was."

Funny how the EVPs are essentially modern day Hogan/Hall/Nash.

Inmates running the asylum. TK was supposed to learn from the sins of WCW.

Of course we don't know how much of all this is even real.

Back
Top Bottom