Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Was just catching up on Cornette and Last's Mania recaps, and once again, it absolutely blows my mind some of the stuff these "experts" either miss or ignore when they decide they don't care for something. The Seth/Cody recap had another glaring example of them being completely oblivious. Neither one of them knew what the "wrestling has more than one royal family" tag at the beginning of Cody's theme was. They acted like it was something new specifically for Mania, when it's been the exact same theme, no matter what promotion, from the second Cody left WWE. Jim made some comment about how he thought it was something that was supposed to be a statement to set the tone of this match. They also seemed to give Graves the credit for the "from undesirable to undeniable" line. Really? As if Cody hasn't been using that for nearly 6 years, too?

I enjoy a lot of Jim's insights on the business, but this is the stuff that makes them really hard for me to take seriously a lot of the time.

^ Yea, I heard that part but I didn't focus much on it because they often mention they skip/don't pay attention to entrances forreal.

Something like that wouldn't make it hard for me to take what they say seriously from a booking/match psychology standpoint.

I feel those are different aspects. One obviously more trivial than the other. (IMO).

#Extremes

Just let folks be them without saying they will be the next ________.

Especially something like the damn NWO that changed the entire business.

Hobbs
Starks
Swerve
MJF
Caster

I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.

What do you see for Caster in the future?

I'm NOT saying he doesn't have a bright future.

I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.

What do you see for Caster in the future?

Him and Bowens will be tag champs.

we getting another year of nothing but roman being pushed?

jesus hope that man strikes it big in hollywood so vince is forced to push others.

what the **** was the point of giving him both belts?

midas whale give him the nxt title as well.

what was the point of nakamura getting beat up by him?

we getting another year of nothing but roman being pushed?

jesus hope that man strikes it big in hollywood so vince is forced to push others.

what the **** was the point of giving him both belts?

midas whale give him the nxt title as well.

what was the point of nakamura getting beat up by him?
Then the Usos are winning the raw tag titles
Then the third Uso will be called up from NXT and win the US and Intercontinental titles

Back
Top Bottom