Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Main event match was really fun. Hopefully the crowd in LA after Double or Nothing can be as lively as that Boston crowd

How you doing brother?!?

Huh that's pretty crazy
Jeff Hardy is one of the worst to touch the mic and he's a certified legend. Bret Hart had poor mic skills up until the late 90s. Brock's not very good on the mic either... I'm willing to overlook poor mic skills if the in-ring work is up to par.
You had me teil you said Brock. He ain't the best but he has waaaay more memorable moment than both combine.

So they called up all of Imperium except Fabian Aichner?

Rachel Rodriguez? What was wrong with Gonzalez?

What stupider name is Vince gonna give LA Knight to replace the already stupid name he has?

Chicago Bishop
These name changes make no sense look at Butch. Imagine if they they did that to rey Mysterio Jr. and he was just Rey

Yuta and Moxley put on a damn show tonight one if not the best rampage singles match. AEW has done pretty good at making new stars.

Now on the other hand please get rid of velvet she ain't IT. That new chick tho, I am I'm pressed and she pretty cute too.

Last edited:
You had me tell you said Brock. He ain't the best but he has waaaay more memorable moment than both combine.
Having memorable moments on the mic doesn't make you good on the mic. Brock himself has acknowledged his poor mic skills which is why he was paired with Paul Heyman to begin with, Brock just wanted to wrestle. With that sad he's gotten much better than he used to be but that isn't saying much.

Having memorable moments on the mic doesn't make you good on the mic. Brock himself has acknowledged his poor mic skills which is why he was paired with Paul Heyman to begin with, Brock just wanted to wrestle. With that sad he's gotten much better than he used to be but that isn't saying much.

You said poor, IMO Brock is at least average. Can't tell you segments/promos of either Bret or Jeff. And I love those guys Brock has some good ones. Even now you admitted he is better. Dude has be holding his own without Pauly. He ain't Rock or Jericho or a Macho or Dusty but to say poor I think that to ME is much. Soooo many other guys are poor on the mic other than Brock butt stuff is a guy that sucks on the mic, Viking raiders Ronda Bron Breakkker and Damien Priest are poor

You said poor, IMO Brock is at least average. Can't tell you segments/promos of either Bret or Jeff. And I love those guys Brock has some good ones. Even now you admitted he is better. Dude has be holding his own without Pauly. He ain't Rock or Jericho or a Macho or Dusty but to say poor I think that to ME is much. Soooo many other guys are poor on the mic other than Brock butt stuff is a guy that sucks on the mic, Viking raiders Ronda Bron Breakkker and Damien Priest are poor
I agree but to be fair my exact words in regards to Brock was that he "wasn't very good on the mic either" I wouldn't say average is very good. So I guess we're in agreement

Just watched some Rampages…

Wheeler Utah has to be one of the dumbest names in wrestling history :lol:. Right up there with the Bron Breakers of the world.

Match with Ambrose was good though. Completely shocked that there was blood.

Wheeler Utah has to be one of the dumbest names in wrestling history :lol:. Right up there with the Bron Breakers of the world.

Yea, solid match there.

Wheeler has some high quality technical IT's.

But to your comment about blood, I wonder if/when the big wigs will tell them to calm down with all that blood. They definitely overdo IT.

They turning Red Velvet heel because she keeps getting booed. :lol:

I guess Briscos got pull outside of WWE too. (Red is married to Gerald's son)

my man ethan has IT. turned the crowd on sammy and tay quick. excalibur is a moron

Sammy and Tay come across as pretty nauseating on TV so that wasn’t hard to do :lol: the way they interact on TV doesn’t scream face at all. It’s like Silkk smashing a cake in Curt Hennig’s face in front of the Georgia cried and thinking they’d cheer.

aew fans got hyped for jay white but he only wrestled like 2 matches for aew. hes been appearing on almost every tna show for the past few months including ppvs. this card looks solid.
20220409_094655.jpg

They turning Red Velvet heel because she keeps getting booed. :lol:

I guess Briscos got pull outside of WWE too. (Red is married to Gerald's son)

Is Red Velvet related to BRandi? I can't see her continuing to get the same push she got when The Rhodes were there.

If he keeps just Wheeler, then I might give it a pass but Wheeler Yuta just sounds off for the BCC. Lol

Sammy and Tay turned the crowd against Sammy and Tay

Ethan was the only babyface in that segment...could see him turning on Scorpio down the line
I see the opposite. Scorpio is much better as the Heel. I rather see him and Dan, who’s really grown into me(pause), turning on Ethan

Back
Top Bottom