Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Take a guess who this is!

2vwwzlw.jpg
Whoever that is looks a little like Emile Hirsch

The Rock does comedy promos and people say he needs to act more serious, now he does a serious promo and some people still don't like it. The only thing that most people agree with here is the Cena hate :lol:

Been out all day and finally got home to watch Raw on my DVR....

Yawn.....

Boring build-up(if that makes any sense lol) to WM. Haven't been this uninterested around this time since WM 23 (hair vs hair smh). Ridiculous idea for a fatal four-way match and the winner would face Taker. Like that was going to steer any other direction of possibilities other than Punk facing Taker....smh, and then Triple H calling out Brock, but he wasn't there to receive the call out? Weak. And don't get me even started on Rock vs Cena segment. Pure boredom btw the two. Well not pure but not very interesting and no hype or build feel like last year.

I'll have better things to do on April 7th....

All I know is that for Undertaker's very last WrestleMania match whenever that is, it needs to be him vs. Sting.

After I watched the New Age Outlaws in their match tonight I wish WWE would bring them back to compete in the tag team division.   They don't need to have them on every week.  They could make a good story line with them winning the Titles at a ppv then have them hold the titles for 3 months or so.   The tag team division needs them.  lol

Raw was okay last night, I liked Rock/Cena promo, looking forward to Punk/Taker, but could care less for HHH/Lesnar

Last edited:
On a related note this new Beng Bros update got this girl named Jessica Nyx who looks like Natalya Neidhart.......
mad.gif

you're welcome

cant say Bang     
laugh.gif
                    Bros?

Last edited:
I'm actually looking forward to HHH and Lesnar. I like the way they've built to it thus far and Brock getting broken open the hard way last week was a great accident.

I don't like how the two main matches on the WM card already have foregone conclusions. Punk isn't beating Undertaker and The Rock isn't beating Cena. It's like watching Titanic. We know the boat sinks. I know it's the journey and not the destination and whatnot, but it just seems kind of a waste and an insult to our intelligence. I hope both matches are great, but it's a bummer knowing how they will end. I'm guessing the Punk match will be brutal because those matches seem to be easier for 'Taker to pull off due to his health.

I have a question. When Hogan faced The Ultimate Warrior at WM6, was it known that The Warrior would be winning?

I don't like how the two main matches on the WM card already have foregone conclusions. Punk isn't beating Undertaker and The Rock isn't beating Cena. It's like watching Titanic. We know the boat sinks. I know it's the journey and not the destination and whatnot, but it just seems kind of a waste and an insult to our intelligence. I hope both matches are great, but it's a bummer knowing how they will end. I'm guessing the Punk match will be brutal because those matches seem to be easier for 'Taker to pull off due to his health.

I have a question. When Hogan faced The Ultimate Warrior at WM6, was it known that The Warrior would be winning?

I remember I always wanted Warrior to win that match. I was just 7 back then so I really can't remember if it was already a known fact that Warrior was going over Hogan.

While I agree with you completely, what choice do they really have?

They can shock us big time and have like The Shield interfere with the match, cost Taker to lose the match, thus cementing their partnership with Punk. Taker runs a promo saying Punk is a loser and doesn't have the balls to beat him singlehandedly, convincing everyone his streak is still in tact. Thus setting up a rematch at like SummerSlam in a Shield is banned from the match where Taker knocks off punk.

The more I think about the above scenario that I just came up with the more I like it. But I know it won't happen.

But think about it...it completely legitimizes The Shield and Heyman and Punk's alliance. On the grandest stage. Punk runs with "I beat Taker, I am god, I am immortal" and becomes the biggest heel of all time!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol punk beating Taker with the help of the Shield at Mania is mad disrespectful. They should've gone with the streak v streak but Punk had to drop the belt to Rocky :\

Lol punk beating Taker with the help of the Shield at Mania is mad disrespectful. They should've gone with the streak v streak but Punk had to drop the belt to Rocky :\

I wish we would have seen Taker vs. Punk in a streak vs. streak and the belt on the line, too. It's nice to have The Rock back, but he doesn't need the belt - especially to drop it to Cena.

Back
Top Bottom