Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

They better build up Punk vs Taker to be something great. It's lacking a lot right now. It needs a story, it needs promos it needs hate.

Make the match matter pleaseeeeeee

I have no doubt that the match will feel EPIC come Mania. Taker is Taker... But Punk is a god on the mic and Heyman can hype anything.

*POINTS LIKE SIN CARA*
classic 
laugh.gif

:lol:

You could've spliced Punk's reaction with Taker's entrance at the beginning of the night, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and what actually happened.

How awesome/epic it would have been if they went into the match with Punk still as champ.

Streak VS Streak would have been great, it would make a non predictable match.

Still looking forward to the match, any way they build it I know it's gonna be an amazing match.
True, but the time wasn't right.  Rock v Cena had to be for the title.

Hopefully they do the deal next year at Mania where Cena was been champion the entire 365 days.  Punk is out to stop him to prevent him from breaking his streak of 434 days.

Hopefully they do the deal next year at Mania where Cena was been champion the entire 365 days.  Punk is out to stop him to prevent him from breaking his streak of 434 days.

But don't you think we will get Rock/Cena III next year? The tie-breaker.

The only highlight tonight was AJ bent over on the apron.

The ending was ok. I'm looking foward to the build for Taker vs Punk.

If Taker was 10 years younger and healthier, that would of worked McFlyy.

But what would have made it unpredictable is the fact that he is older now, You can either have Punk ascend to legend status with both streaks intact or have Taker hold the belt for a couple of months and it would be great.
He could have had the same schedule Rocky currently has, only wrestles @ 2 or 3 PPV's, but that's just the booker in me (pause).

But don't you think we will get Rock/Cena III next year? The tie-breaker.

Oh god if they do that :smh:

But I'm assuming that since Rocky is advertised to be @ Extreme Rules that's where they have the rubber match.

Last edited:
My main takeaway from tonight's show, watching it live, is that I felt like I watched 37 straight hours of mediocre TV tonight.  God Raw is long.

I thought next year it's Punk vs. SCSA & Rock vs. Brock?

PO

Back
Top Bottom