Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

[COLOR=#red]oh god... slaughter, rhodes and duggin... if Raw wasn't bad enough....

Swagger will be facing the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania... His tune up is Duggin. He gets no heat from this. Stupid...

You have him beat up Primo and Epico, because they are mexican according to WWE unless they have updated it, or Sin Cara and have him yell at the while he does it. "What about all the American Men that you stole this job from. The American men that you hold down by being here. Go back to your country!!"

Would. Be. Brilliant.
[/COLOR]

View media item 258032

Del Rio is one of the worst World champions in WWE history and is EASILY the worst multiple time world champion ever but hey at least the New Age Outlaws are on Raw now lol

I'm really loving this old school Raw. They should do this more often. Not too much where it cheapens it, but I would love to see an Attitude Era Monday Night Raw Is War.

They do it once a year and bring back "legends" multiple times a year. This is good enough.

I hate the "You still got it" chants.

Last edited:
I was waiting to hear someone's music hit to see who they were facing and it pans over and Epico and Primo are already chillin' at ringside. :lol: :smh:

4W, how was your dinner? Is it lonely eating without your cats?

#INTERACTIVE NTWT
Incredibly lonely 
frown.gif

But Garlic Parm wings from BWW are so damn good 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom