Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

[COLOR=#red]Another "10 Long Years"... We can cut that out bruh.

This Raw really blows. Thanks for ruining "Old School" night.[/COLOR]

The Joker 
nthat.gif

JDCurt, that prediction (Shield helping Punk) is a great call like my brother said.

Hopefully The Shield goes over at WM.

It's a terrible move.  How they can't fit 30 second entrances on a 3+ hour show makes no sense to me.

It makes the guys come off as complete nobodies.

lol seems like there is at least a hour of commercials. Oh we'll, gotta pay the bills.

So they turn the camera on and sit it on the ground and then pick it up again to cut a promo?

Last edited:
Also, I don't know if its just me. But I am finding it hard to get into these big matches knowing these guys aren't going to wrestle a lick prior to WM. Their schedules are so spaced out feeling. I mean selling talk is ok but action is needed as well. Talking works for boxing and UFC because they aren't on every week all week.

I agree but the WWE has become what the wrestlers have become

I'm a part time fan who generally tunes out when it's NFL season and order roughly two PPV's per year

If she had dat mass I wouldn't complain about that wetspot.

And 4w you're right, the cutting of the entrances makes everybody look so b-grade

Well, going back to that no entrance debate, way to make the IC Title look like crap

So when Thwagger comes out to interfere, which "illegal immigrant" does he go after?

Just as predicted, Wade Barrett, Intercontinental Champion, doesn't get an entrance!

Del Rio got ZERO reaction here in Buffalo.  A sign of things to come for Mania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casekicks View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

Can someone tell me what happened with Taker before the intro please?

Got winded half-way to the ring, ref threw up the X sing, took him out on stretcher, went to commercial..

roll.gif

[COLOR=#red]
HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DO I POST MULTIPLE QUOTES?!??q?WEHFPQIJHBREWTVPIUCQWBERPFXGIUQHSW[ODIXRNFGB kcljtgoeuwirgqiwfzpqwih~!!!!

Beside that.... Well Done.[/COLOR]

View media item 240364

Back
Top Bottom