Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Hacksaw Jim Duggan needed the check.
Hacksaw actually had a ridiculously big contract in WCW (like $250k downside guarantee).  WCW was doing everything in their power to get him to quit, but he just went out and did whatever ridiculous thing they told him to do every week and laughed all the way to the bank.

Reading through the thread, seems a lot of you didn't like Cena's promo tonight. Can you explain why? He was serious. He avoided the stupid comedy. He gave a clear reason why the match was important and why he needed to win this year. I thought it was great.

LOL at Triple H, like I always say I respect him, but him being a face is so fake. He only gets pops when he returns from like an injury or something...other than that his whole face character is so forced. Nonetheless I'm hyped for him and Lesnar's match.

:lol: :smh: Its true though. He is the perfect heel. Its like Brock being a face. No one buys it. He's just naturally evil.

Reading through the thread, seems a lot of you didn't like Cena's promo tonight. Can you explain why? He was serious. He avoided the stupid comedy. He gave a clear reason why the match was important and why he needed to win this year. I thought it was great.
I actually enjoyed it. So much that I plan to watch the Marine after raw tonight

You see Mark Henry slip in on Mae? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom