Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

best elbow drops

1 Macho Man
2 HBK
3 Test
4 Shane O' Mac
5 Saturn

100 CM Punk

Go to 25:14. So damn smooth

Raw had a great opening segment and an amazing main event.

The 2 and a half hours in between were largely forgettable.

Can you imagine if last night as a 2 hour Raw with a lot of the crap cut out?  Would have been incredible.

Who is Orton facing at Mania? Hope it's Cesaro :smokin

For the 97th time.

But this time.... "It Matters!"

As long as they'd be given time for they're match, I'm good. And Orton should put him over big time as well.

Who is Orton facing at Mania? Hope it's Cesaro :smokin
It was pretty clear last night he'll be teaming with Sheamus and someone else (probably Ryback) to face The Shield.

That leaves Miz as his possible opponent :smh:

Great Main Event. Cena took my drunken sex approach where I just say "**** it, I'm going to try some new stuff...it may work...it may not...and it will definitely not be pretty."

Ok, can someone make sense of the Jack Swagger\Coulter and Glenn Beck thing? So, WWE does an offensive angle that would appeal to many of Beck and\or his devotees. Beck says the WWE was "demonizing the tea party" and some other disparaging things aimed at the WWE and its fans. WWE feigns being offended by Beck's remarks regarding something the WWE did to be overtly offensive. How does any of this make sense? So, the WWE tries to offend people to build up a heel, then the WWE is offended when it does its job? And why would Coulter call out Beck last night when Beck shares some of the same views? None of this makes sense.

Oh and I posted this in last week's thread but it was bumped way down when the new weekly thread was created.

Someone posted this picture of a struggling Virgil in the other thread...

View media item 285355

So, for those concerned about Virgil....

Not to be outdone by The Rock, Virgil is set to debut a new belt this week. Evidently, Virgil is still trying to cash in on his time working with the Million Dollar Man.

View media item 287174

But it wasn't funny the first time. Probably shoulda stayed where it was.

So basically its gonna be Sheamus and Colin Farrell vs Wade Barrett and Terrence Howard at WM? Id watch, as long as the finish is Barrett, Shield, and Howard powerbombing Sheamus through the announcer table onto Cole.

Ok, can someone make sense of the Jack Swagger\Coulter and Glenn Beck thing? So, WWE does an offensive angle that would appeal to many of Beck and\or his devotees. Beck says the WWE was "demonizing the tea party" and some other disparaging things aimed at the WWE and its fans. WWE feigns being offended by Beck's remarks regarding something the WWE did to be overtly offensive. How does any of this make sense? So, the WWE tries to offend people to build up a heel, then the WWE is offended when it does its job? And why would Coulter call out Beck last night when Beck shares some of the same views? None of this makes sense.
WWE just desperately wants mainstream media coverage.  They're the kid who would reply with stupid answers in class just to try and get attention.

Oh and I posted this in last week's thread but it was bumped way down when the new weekly thread was created.

Someone posted this picture of a struggling Virgil in the other thread...

View media item 285355

So, for those concerned about Virgil....

Not to be outdone by The Rock, Virgil is set to debut a new belt this week. Evidently, Virgil is still trying to cash in on his time working with the Million Dollar Man.

View media item 287174

Nah it wast just a swing and miss

Wrestlemania looks all over the place when it comes to the midcard
Cesaro vs. Miz US Title
Barrett vs. Sheamus IC Title?
Zig Zag missing
Mark Henry needs a spot
What happens to the Tag Champs
Shield vs. a random trio again?
MEH's all around

Shield need to go over at WM - they can't be left out.

Dolph needs the belt at WM

Henry needs a match with like Sheamus and destroy him - something along those lines...

WWE needs to get their stuff together and get things rolling in terms of storylines for WM not many shows left

It was pretty clear last night he'll be teaming with Sheamus and someone else (probably Ryback) to face The Shield.
getting 6-manned at 'Mania has always been an insult in my opinion unless you're a midcarder working your way up

Dolph needs the belt at WM

Not only has Ziggler been losing lately (that's nothing new) but he is getting less and less air time.  Him and AJ used to get a lot of promo time, now he didn't even get an entrance last night.

It could all be to swerve the fans to lead to Ziggler cashing in at Mania, but I can guarantee this... Ziggler will not have a big program going into Mania.

wheres this goofball Jewbacca to tell us (again) that this blood was fake? 
laugh.gif

12 staples, yowza

Last edited:
Nah it wast just a swing and miss

Wrestlemania looks all over the place when it comes to the midcard
Cesaro vs. Miz US Title
Barrett vs. Sheamus IC Title?
Zig Zag missing
Mark Henry needs a spot
What happens to the Tag Champs
Shield vs. a random trio again?
MEH's all around