Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Thought this episode of RAW sucked.

Cena won. Undertaker didn't return. Dolph didn't cash in. Big E is still wearing a singlet...and so is Swagger. Cena didn't turn heel. Ryback didn't turn heel. Orton didn't turn heel. Brock didn't turn heel. Rock is STILL the WWE Champ. Dolph didn't cash in. Shield looked weak. Dolph didn't cash in.

Get rid of the singlets. So annoying.

MOTY? Meh...maybe match of the WEEK. Ziggler vs. Punk would be match of the year.
smokin.gif

WWE is so predictable now. Bring back the Attitude Era.

Last edited:
MOTY? Meh...maybe match of the WEEK. Ziggler vs. Punk would be match of the year. :smokin

Nah, this match alone was better than anything Ziggler has done in his career to this point. Also, Cena/Punk have a rare chemistry with each other that few people have..nearly HBK/Taker and HBK/Y2J levels

I would actually be pretty surprised if any match at Wrestlemania is able to top this.

Last edited:

Cena won. Undertaker didn't return. Dolph didn't cash in. Big E is still wearing a singlet...and so is Swagger. Cena didn't turn heel. Ryback didn't turn heel. Orton didn't turn heel. Brock didn't turn heel. Rock is STILL the WWE Champ. Dolph didn't cash in. Shield looked weak. Dolph didn't cash in.

MOTY? Meh...maybe match of the WEEK. Ziggler vs. Punk would be match of the year. :smokin

View media item 288295
What you did there..
SPOILER]

Nah, this match alone was better than anything Ziggler has done in his career to this point. Also, Cena/Punk have a rare chemistry with each other that few people have..nearly HBK/Taker and HBK/Y2J levels

I would actually be pretty surprised if any match at Wrestlemania is able to top this.

Agreed, Ziggler is supremely overrated by the IWC. Can't think of a match from him that really stands out in my mind, Cena actually has a decent amount.

Owen's pile driver was bad, but seeing Buff Bagwell almost paralyzed when he broke his neck is :smh: :x

MOTY? Meh...maybe match of the WEEK. Ziggler vs. Punk would be match of the year.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

The Cena vs Punk match was the best match that I have saw in a while on WWE.    I see why they didn't bring out Taker.  They already brought back Triple H and Brock tonight.  They will bring Taker out next week.   Raw was decent tonight.  I thought the tag match with Prime Time Players vs Hell No was stupid though.  It just made the Prime Time Players look weak as hell.  smh I hope Titus O'Neil gets a push on his own soon.   I think he would have some nice feuds with some of the mid to top level talent in WWE.   Same with Sandow.  I feel like Cody is just holding his character back at this point.  Dude is great on the mic and he cracks me up all the time without being corny.  

Last edited:
That match deserved to be the headlining Wrestlemania 29 match.

Punk and Cena always make gold together.

Sidenote: Fandango-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-goooooooo premieres on Smackdown. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: a new era begins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom