Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Right now I have no desire to watch the PPVs that I have already seen. I'm enjoying the cheesiness of the early In Your House PPVs. By no means are they great, but they are fun. I have always gotten a kick out of watching wrestlers that had short shelf lives (Duke the Dumpster, Adam Bomb) or failed gimmicks. Also, I love Vince flogging the product the whole time. Hilarious.

From the few IYH PPVs I've seen, I agree with your comments :lol: . Vince on commentary was awesome.

Is anybody watching the Network off their Roku?

Wasn't able to load a PPV at all for the 1st 2 days, today I can't watch one for more than 1-3 mins at a time before getting "unexpected error"

For the record, I have a Roku 3.

Mania is gonna be a disaster.
ohwell.gif

Right now I have no desire to watch the PPVs that I have already seen. I'm enjoying the cheesiness of the early In Your House PPVs. By no means are they great, but they are fun. I have always gotten a kick out of watching wrestlers that had short shelf lives (Duke the Dumpster, Adam Bomb) or failed gimmicks. Also, I love Vince flogging the product the whole time. Hilarious.

From the few IYH PPVs I've seen, I agree with your comments :lol: . Vince on commentary was awesome.
Vince on commentary is underrated. "What a maneuver!"

Is anybody watching the Network off their Roku?

Wasn't able to load a PPV at all for the 1st 2 days, today I can't watch one for more than 1-3 mins at a time before getting "unexpected error"

For the record, I have a Roku 3.

Mania is gonna be a disaster. :\

Watched Survivor Series 87 earlier with no interruptions and I have a ROKU 3 as well

Word is now that Big E got an earfull for his match with Cesaro. Especially for that STO. Not heat on him as of now but he was told to be more careful.

Lesnar was praised backstage for selling that chokeslam.

Watching Great American Bash 1997, opens with Psicosis w/ Sonny Onoo v. Ultimo Dragon

I remember HATING Sonny Onoo when I was a kid, but the dude is money. WCW themes are more generic than I remember.

This crowd loves Ultimo Dragon. Damn, I wish there was a wrestler like him in today's WWE.

:lol: @ this ref, awful

Last edited:
The main reason I watched WCW as a kid cuz of the cruiserweight. Some of the themes in WCW
were ripoff of some songs.

You know who had an underrated name? Prince Iaukea. I can't remember how he was in the ring, but his name just sounds awesome.

Prince Iaukea.

Just watched This is NXT... I am pretty impressed with how much WWE is going to push NXT. It really will feel like the minor leagues

You know who had an underrated name? Prince Iaukea. I can't remember how he was in the ring, but his name just sounds awesome.

Prince Iaukea.
The guy who interrupted Jericho's 1004 holds promo. :smh:

Last edited:
i think we should do a list of different types of matches that others would be interested to see. Such as high flying matches, spotfest, etc.

Currently I'm browsing for "snuggest" matches and I got

Starcade 93 Flair v. Vader

Finlay vs Regal GBA 2006

Mystery man (benoit) vs. Finlay Judgement Day 2006 

Shamrock vs. Vader IYH 15 (I think)

Last edited:
going thru the thread, their isnt a match/event that yall are watching that i dont have.... back in the day i use to tape raw, tape nitro repeat, and taped every ppv and whatever ones i didnt have i would get them and dub it.... on the fence about ordering it

I finally got to watch a full ppv ; so I decided to watch Survivor Series 2001. Even though I knew the outcome it still made me feel like I was 11 again. Lol

It was crazy to watch Test, and to see Edge just start off his singles career...the Hardy Boyz vs the Dudleys in a steel cage match crazy dope. :smokin

Lita and Trish...and the rest of the women wrestlers...not divas but actual wrestlers put on a great match. It's crazy how this division is truly a lost cause nowadays.

And then the final match ...everything from Undertaker's old deadman inc gimmick with the Limp Bizkit Rollin theme :smokin to Shane wrestling in some black cement 3s and constantly interfering in the 3 count lmao. To The Rock beating Stone Cold winning for the WWF with an assist from Kurt Angle (that theme :smokin ) Lmao JR and Paul Heyman's commentating was hysterical at that. This ppv had me so hype that I almost forgot this was 13 years ago. Lol.

I miss that feeling though that wrestling gave me. I missed watching a ppv and couldn't wait to see what happen that Monday. All the WWE network needs to do is add the Raw and Smackdown episodes from years past and this would be borderline perfect .

"That's Gotta be...THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!!!!"

:pimp: Badd Blood 1997....Vince Last PPV as a color commentator. Fav moment was Vince during IYH: Good Friends, Better Enemies Shawn Michaels vs. Diesel. After Shawn got Powerbombed through the table Vince goes crazy asking Shawn LET IT BE OVER...lol random but hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom