Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

tumblr_n1ijk7KGCE1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_n1hn6qGD9P1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Crowd reactions after Bryan loss
tumblr_n1icnfsw5h1s5zf6fo7_1280.png

tumblr_n1icnfsw5h1s5zf6fo5_1280.png

tumblr_n1icnfsw5h1s5zf6fo6_1280.png

tumblr_n1icnfsw5h1s5zf6fo4_1280.png

tumblr_n1icnfsw5h1s5zf6fo2_1280.png

tumblr_n1hov3o4B71sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_n1hf6sgAcb1rcc1myo1_500.png

tumblr_n1he7xyjKv1rbj206o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1hmta0JiY1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_n1hmta0JiY1sbzhteo2_400.gif

tumblr_n1hqvfttIY1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Sign up was easy, logged on with my phone but on my 360, it's telling me user or password unrecognized. Works on my iPad, typing everything verbatim though on the 360 and no luck still.

Greatest thing about the WWE Network so far was the first time I opened the WWE app on my phone and was greeted by an Iron Sheik promo. :rofl:

I just have no interest in the network right now....maybe in a few months when bugs are worked out.

Did the same the the Marvel Comics app....love that thing.

Watching Starrcade 1986, Night of the Skywalkers. Some generic music in the beginning but so far, looks sharp on the iPad. UI very user friendly.

:rofl: boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....Tista
tumblr_n1ilc8xdnZ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Glad Christian wasn't the first one out
tumblr_n1hrieeMsh1sbzhteo1_400.gif

The network was kind of glitchy on my phone, but worked flawlessly on my PS3. I'm going to try my iPad out for the pre-show.

Trying to watch SummerSlam from 2000 and keep getting an error message that it can't play it at this time. I didn't work all day to come home to this

Obviously gotta give them some time to iron out the wrinkles. iPad was unwatchable but on my Mac laptop it's awesome. Logged into both devices as well which is good since I hope to share an account with my boy.

Watching In Your House 12.....Shawn Michaels gave NO DAMBS that night, goes in on Bret/Sid the entire match lol...like you can clearly see he and Bret HATE each other. Makes the Bret/Shawn documentary that much better in my eyes

Still patiently waiting for my credit card payment to post so I can order the Network..

Watched bits and pieces of things (2nd episode of Raw, Starcade 97 and the first in your house). Love this damn app

so i register on wwe.com...go to the network page and get a "Media Error: Video not available" on everything. what gives?

This Goldust "In his own words" looks really good. I wonder how long these docs will be?

In these modern days and times where the people demand instant gratification, my jimmies are in the process of being rustled.

Back
Top Bottom