Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Yo, seriously..

Network is dope as hell. :nthat:

More than worth the money.

Last edited:
Flair confirmed for tonight.

Jake the snake announces he has cancer. Hope he pulls through.
It's a small tumor behind his knee.  I'm not making light of any type of cancer, but it seems like it will be a simple removal.  He's already announced he will not be missing any scheduled appearances.

Was tryna sign up for the longest time but got through the processing page and then it crashed then I got a purchase confirmation email

Same thing happened to me and it's letting my log in on my phone, but not on my computer. Mad annoying.

So far my best experience was on the computer.. I compared wrestlemania 28 on all my platforms and the only one that played was on PC but the stream suffered from bad framerate. The Ps4 has been absolute dog**** and it didn't have chapter skips on their stream which Ps3 had :smh:

Ambrose
k4e0uAs.jpg

0vKuyVa.png

Son looks like he was passed out from getting trashed the previous night or somethin :lol:

Finally working. First up: Starrcade 97. That Sting entrance needs to be viewed in HD

The Alex Wright dance brings back memories. Any kid who was a wrestling fan had to have done that dance joking around at least a few times :lol:

well got my purchase in for the network. things are def shaky right now. two different wcw ppv's have just stopped on me in the first match.

Man... Hoping my ps4 comes through and doesn't lag when I get home to watch the wwe network.

The Alex Wright dance brings back memories. Any kid who was a wrestling fan had to have done that dance joking around at least a few times :lol:
:lol: alex Wright was one of my fav in wcw based off his dance alone.

I use to imitate it all the time. I can still do it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom