Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Man watching wm17 on my ps4 and it lags every 5 seconds. It pauses for a lil bit then plays again
eyes.gif
It works good on my computer but not my ps4
mean.gif

Trying to watch SummerSlam from 2000 and keep getting an error message that it can't play it at this time. I didn't work all day to come home to this
Are all of your browser plug-ins up to date. It wouldn't work for me at work but I am home and it is at least humoring me. :smh:

Man that was a good match. They did the triple powerbomb:wow: I only seen The shield do that.
The Shield has borrowed a LOT of their 6-man moves from Kaientai DX man. I tweeted them earlier asking them how much Kaientai influenced them because to me it is pretty obvious

Glad you enjoyed it.

Great Sasuke > Miz

anyone got the app to work on the ps4? It throws me out whenever i begin to type my login info

its working on my ipad flawlessly 

Last edited:
DC, I am currently being humored as well. After getting a fatal error message, I closed out the PS3 app and basically started over. After painfully lagging through the opening theme I am now watching SS 2000, Too Cool & Riksihi just beat Right To Censor

Damn without me even knowing it, WWE might think I am trying to troll them by watching them. First participant introduced on this card? Chris Benoit.

So cool watching old stuff I have on VHS but in better quality man.

King desperately needs one of those WWE polo shirts as his main wardrobe. When he lost his luggage and wore that polo that's when he looked the most normal.

DC, I am currently being humored as well. After getting a fatal error message, I closed out the PS3 app and basically started over. After painfully lagging through the opening theme I am now watching SS 2000, Too Cool & Riksihi just beat Right To Censor
Man I am on my PC. This damn show is stopping for a minute's worth of time every 3 mins. Not going smoothly for me

Major heel turn happening tonight. Won't spoil it but it's pretty obvious.

Last edited:
Funny to see Hart walking in with Hogan with all the $(%( he's talked about him in those shoot videos in the last few years. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom