Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Tony Shiovanie: "WCW going up against one of the top organizations in the world..........better yet the top two are here" (World Cup of Pro Wrestling. Starrcade 95)

Thread 13 pages, Raw hasn't even started yet :pimp: Can't wait to try out the Network sooooooon...

tumblr_n1hhkedj0B1qhwjmvo1_400.gif

Watching on my mac using safari, stream looks great, no lagging or anything. I have comcast.

Yeah what i found is that most of the stuff they advertise on the front page streams really well and their live stream is also great. It's the on demand stuff that is problematic

Last edited:
Yeah what i found is that most of the stuff they advertise on the front page streams really well and there live stream is also great. It's the on demand stuff that is problematic

Yea i noticed the same, was watching the bret hart, hbk show "live" that streamed perfect, went to watch starcade 97, and it starting freezing up.

Not that anyone would watch then, but the Beyond the Ring airing at 8pm is excellent

why arent they showin video clips of EC instead of these photo shoots?

i wondered why they stopped doing that. i always looked forward to em 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's Raw time..Actually very optimistic about tonight's show..Even though Cole is going to mention the Network 184 times..

Back
Top Bottom