Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

• Main Event Sheamus (c) vs. Roman Reigns TLC Match for the World Title

• Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose for the IC Title

• The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons in a triple threat ladder match for the Tag Titles

• Charlotte(c) vs. Paige for the Diva's title

• Team ECW (The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno) vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman) in an Elimination Tables match

• Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger in a Chairs match for the US Title

• The Ryback vs. Rusev

Triple Ladder match, Tables match and Owens/Ambrose are the only ones I'm looking forward to

tumblr_nz9s9bOUFJ1rxqftbo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nz9s14h9CU1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nz9s14h9CU1rxqftbo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nz9s14h9CU1rxqftbo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nz9ju7y1ku1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_nz9ju7y1ku1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Didn't get called in so I'm in for tonight

Don't really have anything to do anyway :lol:

All *** talk been reported also all ** **** talk reported.

OP you suck give up control so I can clean this thread up.

The sad thing is, I couldn't even go back and search for CM Punk slander because y'all censored his name :rofl:
Damn right. :lol: :smokin
Y'all about to catch the ban hammer man :smh:
They both have been pushing the boundaries. They need to learn no one person is bigger than the code of conduct. :smh:
Dude's the reason I got back into wrestling (with tha assist from the NTWT too)..He was the absolute best thing going in pro wrestling..Then you could tell he started to get tired and his matches got sloppy..Wish he woulda been able to take some serious time off and re-charge..I still hate how he walked out on the locker room..And I'd love to see him come back but yet I know Vince & Shoveluhhhhhh's spite level would be at all time high's and CM PUNK (yeah I said it) would get jobbed so hard after about a month..
Thank you for pointing out his sloppiness when he stopped caring/was exhausted/working injured. Dude really began mailing it in. I liked Punk but was beginning to sour on him before his departure. Real talk.
he's a punk - that was his gimmick

i think the inside joke/truth was that he never gave a **** about the fans....actually despises them

but yall love him, in part, for that :lol:
I have heard many times dude and his wife are not nice people. But that goes for many entertainers. They put on a show. Sometimes that show is pretending to care about the people that got you rich. :nerd:
I just can't get behind dude just walking out like he did..I didn't like it when Austin did it either..

I think my biggest issue is how he was always spouting off about how other dudes in the locker room deserved a break and how he was doing stuff to help his fellow wrestler and then he just leaves them hanging..We've all debated this before and there, of course, is mixed opinions on it..I feel like if he wanted to leave that he should've went out putting someone over and done the job the right way..Not just taking his ball and going home cause things weren't going his way..And I understand and respect his point of view about his situation, but he didn't handle it in a professional way and he knows it..
Same here Case. He had some reasonable grounds to be pissed, but just leaving and not honoring a contract is bad. Bad all the way around because even if you are being 100% honest about your situation many will feel as if you are bogus sonce you didn't hold up to your end of a legal binding agreement.

That last pic reminds me of the disgusting lady slowly walking that's all skinny. Can't remember if she was in bunny outfit.

Nah I can def see Jey & Naomi's Husband winning the penny belts

You just don't have the power of positivity in you.

All *** talk been reported also all ** **** talk reported.

OP you suck give up control so I can clean this thread up.

Get em gene. Thread is turning into a WCW. Having all the prisoners run this thread... :smh:

I have heard many times dude and his wife are not nice people. But that goes for many entertainers. They put on a show. Sometimes that show is pretending to care about the people that got you rich. :nerd:

you're missing what i was saying
but thats cool
i'm not wasting any more time on dude

Yo @pluhone you really got me heated when I opened my damn gift last night. Plus add the fact I came home drunk. I was like this guy really sent me this. And I double checked just now if there was a gift card or something just to make sure this wasn't my legit gift and I just saw your note :lol: you ***

Back
Top Bottom