Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

You guys think we might get an NXT call up tonight since it's the last ppv of the year?..

its all good ego...but i just dont feel like it

power to all the punk fans
For sure my dude. I think i know what you are getting at now though. :pimp:
See that's why u the homie ego. You came in here new and wasn't disrespectful or anything. Need you to claim your NTWT strap again. It's lonely up here at the top.
My dude 22. :pimp: I respect the vast majority of y'all here and hope the feeling is mutual. And DFly really needs to give me my rematch. My waist is cold this winter without a title. :frown:
:smh:

There's a PPV tonight.

Lol

nba_nu2k.gif

its all good ego...but i just dont feel like it

power to all the punk fans
For sure my dude. I think i know what you are getting at now though. :pimp:
See that's why u the homie ego. You came in here new and wasn't disrespectful or anything. Need you to claim your NTWT strap again. It's lonely up here at the top.
My dude 22. :pimp: I respect the vast majority of y'all here and hope the feeling is mutual. And DFly really needs to give me my rematch. My waist is cold this winter without a title. :frown:
:smh:
You can just have the belt back. Dfly took my smile away by not letting me defend it.

Last edited:
Jon Jones kept messing with 4w's surveys
mean.gif

Yeah, I cancelled my Network subscription two weeks ago. They can eat a wet turd

Just logged on to do the survey. What gives?!

My sub cancelled three days ago, but I just renewed it today so I can call and cancel the second Ramen wins. Gonna feel gud.
#anyonebutReigns

^^With the product being so God awful lately, it's no wonder nobody wants to come in here and chat no more..

Back
Top Bottom