Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

We live in a culture that deifies celebrities, so it makes sense that stuff like this is bound to happen. That doesn't make it any less disturbing that people would follow The Rock for miles to get out of their car in heavy traffic just for the chance to get an autograph.

Unless, of course, Rock is just working a gimmick for Instagram, which is also entirely possible.

Still, don't stalk people, celebrity or otherwise. He may be The Rock but he's still a human being no different than you and I, which means, like you and I, he sat down and took a big ol' hairy dump at some point today.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/12/12/10001316/the-rock-stalked-fans

Would be creeped out by that if it was me, most wrestling fans can be weird/crazy as hell

Looking at you DC.

Last edited:
During an interview with The Straits Times, Daniel Bryan mentioned that he is in in the process of working on a compromise with WWE regarding his in-ring future.

“They keep sending me to do more tests, brain MRIs, brain EGs and all my tests have come back great to the point where my brain is better than someone my age with no concussion.”
This is very telling if true. Vince doesnt want to bring Bryan back because he knows the fans will definitely cheer him more than any other in the roster. They can never fully back Bryan up because 1)he doesnt fit the profile of a FACE of a company (but Sheamus is?); 2) he's not their creation, his pure talent and charisma propelled him to be the most over fan favorite in years; 3)he's a product of the indies.

The moment Bryan returns, whatever little support they have gained for Reigns will just go down the drain.

Now, if i were to bring Bryan back, i'd have him beat Sheamus for the title in less than 18 seconds, turn heel and eventually form a stable to help his "fragile" body so that he can have goons that will ward off Reigns' multiple attempt to go for the title in a year-long feud.

Yeah it was. I wanna watch it again.

Just won cash and a ps4 game because Connor won tonight. I'm in such a good mood, prob gonna watch TLC tomorrow now.

If the Chick Magnet made a return, does anyone think the ratings would recover?
No because they'd make him call Sheamus a shemale, overbook them in weird matches with lame endings, and then have Roman Reigns beat both of them in a triple threat.

Among many other things. I hope the ratings keep dropping

Last edited:
I have and always will be a CM Punk mark. Y'all turn your back on your favorite wrestlers so damn QUICK man.

CM Punk
CM Punk
CM Punk
CM Punk

Some people want to see the word burn :pimp:

The sad thing is, I couldn't even go back and search for CM Punk slander because y'all censored his name :rofl:

During an interview with The Straits Times, Daniel Bryan mentioned that he is in in the process of working on a compromise with WWE regarding his in-ring future.

“They keep sending me to do more tests, brain MRIs, brain EGs and all my tests have come back great to the point where my brain is better than someone my age with no concussion.”
This is very telling if true. Vince doesnt want to bring Bryan back because he knows the fans will definitely cheer him more than any other in the roster. They can never fully back Bryan up because 1)he doesnt fit the profile of a FACE of a company (but Sheamus is?); 2) he's not their creation, his pure talent and charisma propelled him to be the most over fan favorite in years; 3)he's a product of the indies.

The moment Bryan returns, whatever little support they have gained for Reigns will just go down the drain.

Now, if i were to bring Bryan back, i'd have him beat Sheamus for the title in less than 18 seconds, turn heel and eventually form a stable to help his "fragile" body so that he can have goons that will ward off Reigns' multiple attempt to go for the title in a year-long feud.
The sad part is DBry would still get cheered as a heel.

Bryan in a stable :rofl:

RAW_1076_Photo_056_crop_north.jpg

original-nexus1.jpg

i think some of the vinny mac/wwe hatred is displayed in the form of d-bry appreciation

that is, some d-bry appreciation is actually just trolling the wwe

i know a lot of it has to do with his ability, but he's not THAT good!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom