Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Would stare into her eyes while I eat her butt but to be more romantic I would keep my eyes closes sometimes.

Man thanks see he got matches on dailymotion from this year from Noah. DC doesn't like black people he never posted any of his matches.

Haven't been to live event in over 10 years. Is Brock supposed to be at the Dec 19 live event in Inglewood that day? That's my hood right there.

tumblr_nz7z5lFOZf1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nz7yd5JIgy1sbzhteo1_400.gif

During an interview with The Straits Times, Daniel Bryan mentioned that he is in in the process of working on a compromise with WWE regarding his in-ring future.

“Because of my history with concussions, the WWE medical doctor wouldn’t clear me. We’re in the process of trying to figure out some compromise.” They keep sending me to do more tests, brain MRIs, brain EGs and all my tests have come back great to the point where my brain is better than someone my age with no concussion.”

During an interview with The Straits Times, Daniel Bryan mentioned that he is in in the process of working on a compromise with WWE regarding his in-ring future.

“Because of my history with concussions, the WWE medical doctor wouldn’t clear me. We’re in the process of trying to figure out some compromise.” They keep sending me to do more tests, brain MRIs, brain EGs and all my tests have come back great to the point where my brain is better than someone my age with no concussion.”

It's a long elaborated work

^ Agreed, he'll be in the Rumble and get washed by Bork in 5 seconds.

Last edited:
The thing is, it's extremely difficult for the WWE to get anyone over as a top baby face while D Bry is active

This time off is indeed what's best for business

Back
Top Bottom