Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

10 dollars on Meangene45 Meangene45 ... He'll grab your D... With his teeth... He fights dirty...

Also...

298C49E000000578-3120677-image-m-17_1434058983135.jpg

Striker and Kevin Kelly...

So very disappointed... Jr's call of Tanahashi/Okada is my single favorite call of a wrestling match ever... The story he told was amazing and matched the match absolutely perfectly...

Yeah he got some flak at the time but JR did a good job

Striker's good too IMO I find him to be quite knowledgeable

Last edited:

Striker is a GREAT number 2 when the main guy is am alpha... I was always a fan of when he called stuff with Ross in WWE... Not so much with anyone else... His wrestling geek knowledge is awesome...

He does definitely get tiresome when not restrained though....

Thug Rose :smokin... That's one bad chick :smokin... Damn good fight... And this chick came to Run the Jewels?... Namajunas is my chick...

And she just wants to pet dog :rofl:...

Not classical pretty... But this chick is my chick...

Last edited:
Thug Rose :smokin... That's one bad chick :smokin... Damn good fight... And this chick came to Run the Jewels?... Namajunas is my chick...

And she just wants to pet dog :rofl:...

Not classical pretty... But this chick is my chick...
Every female name Paige is overrated.

Yeah JR definitely had some ring rust, but I thought he did a solid job..And I'm no Striker fan, but having Ross there to kinda keep him reigned in helped him a lot and I thought he did a great job..

Would love to hear Mauro Ranallo team up with JR or Striker to do WK10..I really dig his commentary on the NJPW AXStv show, but can't stand Josh Barnett..

Back
Top Bottom