Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

At least you're watching a guy in his last days who can actually still play ball, unlike other people paying ugly Kanye homeless clothes prices to see a guy go 3/27 and get beat off the dribble by current Kenny Smith
That Kobe hate is gonna get you killed again in the afterlife b. Go support those bum *** Rockets you damb dead jabroni.

So I got a gift from the grave?

I'm scared now

View media item 1823967
:rofl: thanks peep. You came through fam. Appreciate it.

No prob :lol: if Porzingis is still a rising dude next year, I'll order his shirt in October so you can get it by Christmas :lol:

At least you're watching a guy in his last days who can actually still play ball, unlike other people paying ugly Kanye homeless clothes prices to see a guy go 3/27 and get beat off the dribble by current Kenny Smith
That Kobe hate is gonna get you killed again in the afterlife b. Go support those bum *** Rockets you damb dead jabroni.

[Video]

I bet Master P and Silkk can cross Kobe up right now[/Video]

Last edited:
[Video]

I bet Master P and Silkk can cross Kobe up right now[/Video]
[Video]Harden is full of youth and vigor and has been playing 2015 Kobe type defense virtually his whole career. What is his excuse?!? :lol: That blind hate isn't a good look Peep. You have plenty of time to reflect in the afterlife b. :pimp:[/video]

So I got a gift from the grave?

I'm scared now

roll.gif
thanks peep. You came through fam. Appreciate it.
DEMON PEEP 
eek.gif

Do you all think Danial Bryan saying his career with wwe might be over is a work?
I feel like they're honestly holding him back for some "big surprise" after the rumble

Maybe they bring Bryan back to win the rumble next year. I mean who else do you think they will have win the rumble next year?

Y'all need to come back to reality. Daniel Bryan not coming back. Dude is frail and done. And even if he did come back. He'd just disappoint u again by getting hurt in a few weeks. Dude is too reckless in the ring. Doesn't know how to adjust his style. Coming back from surgery dude would not hesitate to do a diving headbutt. Just give it up... You guys sound like those marks that have hope ** **** will come back. :rolleyes these are the same dudes that said Daniel Bryan could beat Brock Lesnar. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Extended trailer for the Chris Candido documentary that's supposed to come out next year..

Y'all need to come back to reality. Daniel Bryan not coming back. Dude is frail and done. And even if he did come back. He'd just disappoint u again by getting hurt in a few weeks. Dude is too reckless in the ring. Doesn't know how to adjust his style. Coming back from surgery dude would not hesitate to do a diving headbutt. Just give it up... You guys sound like those marks that have hope ** **** will come back. :rolleyes these are the same dudes that said Daniel Bryan could beat Brock Lesnar. :lol: :smh:

Meanwhile you're out here having wet dreams about Mojo Rawlings :smh:

Back
Top Bottom