Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I think it'll be an awful program..ADR can't cut a promo to save his life and his matches passed up stale about 3 yrs ago..And I haven't seen a US title run this bad since Jeans..

Del Rio would have to break Jack Twagga's arm on Sunday and even then it still wouldn't make sense

Last edited:
Who can Brock feud with where it's "BELIEVABLE" ?

I cant think of anybody besides Shameus. Would love to see Brock wash him.

The only logical choice is Roman. You can of course throw in a few legends but nobody on this roster is in the same league as Brock.

I would be surprised if someone besides Roman beats Brock. I'd more surprised if the two faced off and Roman didn't go over.

I think to a extent the E is playing the IWC and Brock going to face Roman at WMLonestar after he wins the RR. Currently no other match makes sense for the two.

Nobody. That is why he should be the champ

Headed off to Dallas. Catching a Wizards game vs Mavs. Get to see Big Dirk in his last days

Nobody. That is why he should be the champ

Headed off to Dallas. Catching a Wizards game vs Mavs. Get to see Big Dirk in his last days

At least you're watching a guy in his last days who can actually still play ball, unlike other people paying ugly Kanye homeless clothes prices to see a guy go 3/27 and get beat off the dribble by current Kenny Smith

I need to watch twin peaks before the reboot comes back.

Also nobody can and should beat Brock in wwe. Still :smh: when folks said Bryan could beat him at mania when he was on a murder streak :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom