Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

i need a new series to start once I'm done these last 5 eps of fargo.. I'm addicted to binge watching show now that i got this jailbroken fire stick.. every movie and show imaginable at my finger tips .. may get into a few shows from the 90s .. a little "La Femme Nikita"

So I was reading Cageside Seats, and

...apparently Jake The Snake wants to smash Bray Wyatt

I'm going to bed

What in the blue hell ever happened to cyhi the Prince :lol:...

He had this really good tape back in like February, then popped up with some song written as if it was a Kanye diss (like he was having a dream or something), then disappeared. Haven't heard from him since probably May, and that's forever in the music industry :lol:

He had this really good tape back in like February, then popped up with some song written as if it was a Kanye diss (like he was having a dream or something), then disappeared. Haven't heard from him since probably May, and that's forever in the music industry :lol:

His song forever is classic........................you and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i need a new series to start once I'm done these last 5 eps of fargo.. I'm addicted to binge watching show now that i got this jailbroken fire stick.. every movie and show imaginable at my finger tips .. may get into a few shows from the 90s .. a little "La Femme Nikita"

Watch Spartacus and Deadwood..

Watch Lost.

CV9VKz3XAAANJSa.jpg
nthat.gif

Saw a couple reports today that WWE is planning to have Bork Laser's next feud be with Alberto Del Rio..

Would love to hear deepsea's thoughts on this..

Not believable. Nobody vs. Brock is. It will make Del Rio more legit for the time being but after that he will go back to his regular life. Word to Lebron

Back
Top Bottom