Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

lfWNo.gif

Baby bro, I'm not even going to get into yet another convo on whether Beluga Banks looks good or not, but you can't honestly that she's got a bangin' body..I am bye no means saying her body ain't nice, but compared to the real Brown Beauty of Team BAD she's built like a little girl..

Baby bro, I'm not even going to get into yet another convo on whether Beluga Banks looks good or not, but you can't honestly that she's got a bangin' body..I am bye no means saying her body ain't nice, but compared to the real Brown Beauty of Team BAD she's built like a little girl..
Fall back Tameana's mine.

Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan are gonna be at a local mall around my way tomorrow...Debating if I should go

You got to go and have Double A perform a Spinebuster on you!

His spinebuster was so crisp. The one he hit on Taker at Wrestlemania >>>>

Leo is not getting it...Hollywood has something against him

#TweetlikeDameDash

1. There is a lot of hype on his performance. He's gonna get it but fam Hollywood really loves gays so they gonna give it to dude that plays the transgender again

2. Shrug It's a uptown thing. Shirts are sooo ugly tho.

Don't waste your time typing case. Banks is trash. Where the hell did ya grow up that ya find her slightly below average looking *** lust worthy attractive??? Antarctica b??

Inb4 the popular white boy joke "I see better everyday in the bx/heights b?? :smh:

Last edited:
Snackdown on deck yall!!!

featuring the creative talents of "Road Dawg" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My SS you are a damn fool 
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Son knew me too well. You KNEW I hate the dead bum and have never seen star wars and yet you sent me Undertaker and some Star Wars guy who I legit never heard of  
roll.gif

Bork!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

You knew I said the Batman trilogy was one of the greatest movie series to date 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

And the Razor Ramon tee??? 
eek.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif