Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I just sent my friend that link... And he ******* knows that thot Felicia Rose :rofl:... That's her real name :lol:... She's from Worcester and used to go to hardcore shows with my friend :rofl:...

#NTdetectives...

I know who that is too :lol:

She used to post on the CAWS forums

Think she works some indy shows.. :nerd:

If that's the same person I'm thinking of.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Creed is the best movie of the year.
MBJ:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

You know dam well he's not winning an Oscar for ****. Gonna go to Bryan Cranston or leo dicaprio or that guy that plays the transgender in the early 1900's. Hollywood loves those types of movies b

Last edited:
eek.gif
 A Tribe Called Suzuki 
nthat.gif

http://www.rvddw.com/SHOP/T429.html

JPN regularly smoking us in merch. The Asuka shirt dropped today too and that shirt is awful. 

Dam them shirts are weak. **** I look like wearing another mans face on my chest (man boobs for most on ntwt) b???? Naaa

Last edited:
Dam them shirts are weak. **** I look like wearing another mans face on my chest (man boobs for most on ntwt) b???? Naaa
laugh.gif

Creed is the best movie of the year.

MBJ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@Peep Game  thought it was The Perfect Man
-We noted earlier in the week that old Stampede Wrestling footage which had been uploaded to the WWE Network, had subsequently been removed due to a reported issue with Bret Hart. Hart reportedly owns all Stampede footage which features him, and in order for WWE to use footage featuring Hart, the company would have to license it through the Hitman.

According to The Wrestling Observer, Bret Hart owning the rights to Stampede footage bearing his likeness was indeed the reason why the footage was pulled from the WWE Network, as Bret’s parents gave him the rights to his content before they passed. This is something which has been known for years, but apparently there was a miscommunication somewhere which lead to the footage being added to the WWE Network without Bret’s authorization.

Bret reportedly called WWE’s Mark Carrano, who claimed WWE owned all Stampede footage after a deal was made with Bruce and Ross Hart, which prompted Bret to contact Vince McMahon and WWE attorney Scott Amann. Bret informed both Vince and Amann that there would be a legal issue if the footage was not pulled, and Vince reportedly said he would look into it personally on Monday of this past week.

Vince then ordered that all Stampede footage be removed from the WWE Network until the situation is resolved. No word yet on when the episodes may be added back.

@DCAllAmerican
Sad

Can't wait to see Creed..Gonna check it and Star Wars out when my son goes on Christmas break..

Who the girl in the last 2 gifs up there?..And poor Sasha has no *** or tittays..

Damn...apparently on the UK NXT house show tour they have Balor vs. Zayn. Even though Sami won't be on the show next week, Wed can't come soon enough. 

My SS package came in.

Its from cleveland. If theres any miz **** in here im gonna send back anthrax

Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan are gonna be at a local mall around my way tomorrow...Debating if I should go

Back
Top Bottom