Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

The New Paper out of Singapore recently interviewed Bryan while he was on his promotional tour in the area. During the interview, Bryan mentioned that his WWE career may be over. Below are some of the highlights.
On his wife Brie Bella:

“She’s beautiful and I look like this (laughs). There are certain frustrations that come with our job that can be hard to explain to people. So being there for somebody and to truly know and understand the frustrations is one of the things that have really brought us closer.”

On his WWE status and the injuries that have kept him from getting cleared by a WWE doctor:

“I think it could be the end of my career in WWE, but I don’t think it will be the end of my career. I could find another passion, but it would just be sad because this is what I have been most passionate about since I was five.”

-Triple H held his regular NXT conference call for the “TakeOver: London” special on the WWE Network next week and as usual, “The Game” dropped a couple of gems.

HHH noted during the call that former NXT Champion Sami Zayn will indeed be in action at the event live, but his match will not air as part of the TakeOver: London special. Instead, Zayn’s return match will be taped to air on the following Wednesday’s episode of NXT TV on the WWE Network.

Additionally, it appears that there will be a Fatal 4 Way and Elias Samson’s debut during the event in London, but those won’t be airing until the next NXT TV episode as well.

Triple H said WWE is looking at promoting more TakeOver specials airing in various time slots in the future, including one in Japan in 2016, due to the success of the “Beast In The East” WWE Network special earlier this year.

Triple H said WWE is looking at promoting more TakeOver specials airing in various time slots in the future, including one in Japan in 2016, due to the success of the “Beast In The East” WWE Network special earlier this year.
WE BETTER GET A STARDOM 6 WOMAN TAG 
nthat.gif

-According to a recent episode of MLW Radio, WWE backstage producer “Road Dogg” Brian James is handling most of WWE Smackdown creative writing these days, which makes very interesting his recent Tweets responding to fan criticism of WWE creative.

Speaking of the Tweets James has been posting as of late, one of them suggested to a fan that he check out Ring of Honor or Lucha Underground, and that was in response to a fan saying “ISIS didn’t WWE Survivor Series tonight. WWE Creative did.”

MLW Radio noted that if anyone in WWE wanted to get James in trouble for anything, all he or she would need to do it direct the LU/ROH Tweet to the right higher-ups in WWE, if those officials haven’t yet already seen the Tweets.

-We noted earlier in the week that old Stampede Wrestling footage which had been uploaded to the WWE Network, had subsequently been removed due to a reported issue with Bret Hart. Hart reportedly owns all Stampede footage which features him, and in order for WWE to use footage featuring Hart, the company would have to license it through the Hitman.

According to The Wrestling Observer, Bret Hart owning the rights to Stampede footage bearing his likeness was indeed the reason why the footage was pulled from the WWE Network, as Bret’s parents gave him the rights to his content before they passed. This is something which has been known for years, but apparently there was a miscommunication somewhere which lead to the footage being added to the WWE Network without Bret’s authorization.

Bret reportedly called WWE’s Mark Carrano, who claimed WWE owned all Stampede footage after a deal was made with Bruce and Ross Hart, which prompted Bret to contact Vince McMahon and WWE attorney Scott Amann. Bret informed both Vince and Amann that there would be a legal issue if the footage was not pulled, and Vince reportedly said he would look into it personally on Monday of this past week.

Vince then ordered that all Stampede footage be removed from the WWE Network until the situation is resolved. No word yet on when the episodes may be added back.

@DCAllAmerican

Rest of my elfs gifts are due in Saturday 
nthat.gif

Cept one piece ships on the 12th 
mean.gif
 cant believe the ******* John Cena 15x authentic entire outfit package was backordered 

The New Paper out of Singapore recently interviewed Bryan while he was on his promotional tour in the area. During the interview, Bryan mentioned that his WWE career may be over. Below are some of the highlights.
I dont want that sunofa***** ruining all I've done for Roman damnit! - Vinny

Back
Top Bottom