Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

RAW_1076_Photo_056_crop_north.jpg

]

that shot has harper leaning over and is at an angle that tries to make d-bry not look like a ******

but he still looks small & out of place

• Main Event Sheamus (c) vs. Roman Reigns TLC Match for the World Title

• Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose for the IC Title

• The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons in a triple threat ladder match for the Tag Titles

• Charlotte(c) vs. Paige for the Diva's title

• Team ECW (The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno) vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman) in an Elimination Tables match

• Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger in a Chairs match for the US Title

• The Ryback vs. Rusev

• Main Event Sheamus (c) vs. Roman Reigns TLC Match for the World Title

• Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose for the IC Title

• The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons in a triple threat ladder match for the Tag Titles

• Charlotte(c) vs. Paige for the Diva's title

• Team ECW (The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno) vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman) in an Elimination Tables match

• Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger in a Chairs match for the US Title

• The Ryback vs. Rusev

Predicting all champs to retain tonight. Card is boring outside of the IC match.

I have and always will be a CM Punk mark. Y'all turn your back on your favorite wrestlers so damn QUICK man.

CM Punk
CM Punk
CM Punk
CM Punk

Some people want to see the word burn :pimp:

Dude's the reason I got back into wrestling (with tha assist from the NTWT too)..He was the absolute best thing going in pro wrestling..Then you could tell he started to get tired and his matches got sloppy..Wish he woulda been able to take some serious time off and re-charge..I still hate how he walked out on the locker room..And I'd love to see him come back but yet I know Vince & Shoveluhhhhhh's spite level would be at all time high's and CM PUNK (yeah I said it) would get jobbed so hard after about a month..

Dude's the reason I got back into wrestling (with tha assist from the NTWT too)..He was the absolute best thing going in pro wrestling..Then you could tell he started to get tired and his matches got sloppy..Wish he woulda been able to take some serious time off and re-charge..I still hate how he walked out on the locker room..And I'd love to see him come back but yet I know Vince & Shoveluhhhhhh's spite level would be at all time high's and CM PUNK (yeah I said it) would get jobbed so hard after about a month..
I can't hate how he walked out on the locker room. There's two sides to that story. That's his and WWEs problem.

I can only judge the dude for what I've seen on TV on a weekly basis. And he was consistently the best part of the show for a very long time. CM punk is 100% appreciated

Punk would come back only if he was guaranteed +$1mm salary + most of merch sales + guaranteed title runs / creative control.

Last edited:
he's a punk - that was his gimmick

i think the inside joke/truth was that he never gave a **** about the fans....actually despises them

but yall love him, in part, for that :lol:

Last edited:
he's a punk - that was his gimmick

i think the inside joke/truth was that he never gave a **** about the fans....actually despises them

but yall love him, in part, for that :lol:

I'm like this for everything. Sports, movies, video games, wrestling.

If I'm entertained, I like you. Period. And no one was entertaining more than Punk in his prime.

It's actually really nice to see KO in that role right now. Just that "IT" charisma factor

sheamus 5:15
mcgregor 0:13
finn balor

the irish takeover...need becky lynch to grab the title

I can't hate how he walked out on the locker room. There's two sides to that story. That's his and WWEs problem.

I can only judge the dude for what I've seen on TV on a weekly basis. And he was consistently the best part of the show for a very long time. CM punk is 100% appreciated

I just can't get behind dude just walking out like he did..I didn't like it when Austin did it either..

I think my biggest issue is how he was always spouting off about how other dudes in the locker room deserved a break and how he was doing stuff to help his fellow wrestler and then he just leaves them hanging..We've all debated this before and there, of course, is mixed opinions on it..I feel like if he wanted to leave that he should've went out putting someone over and done the job the right way..Not just taking his ball and going home cause things weren't going his way..And I understand and respect his point of view about his situation, but he didn't handle it in a professional way and he knows it..

Divas match should've been a triple threat ladder match..

Charlotte v Paige v Becky

Honestly the Bo$$ should be in the match last minute making it a fatal four way ladder match..

Charlotte v Paige v Becky v Sasha

I'm like this for everything. Sports, movies, video games, wrestling.

If I'm entertained, I like you. Period. And no one was entertaining more than Punk in his prime.

It's actually really nice to see KO in that role right now. Just that "IT" charisma factor

Couldn't agree more..

Man I said it since KO made his debut in NXT that if given the opportunity that he has the ability/attitude to be the next SCSA..I just don't think Vince will ever turn him loose to let him be everything he can be..

signed up for a free month of the network, gonna cancel it after i watch tlc. idk if I'm even gonna watch it tonight or at all tbh though.

Couldn't agree more..

Man I said it since KO made his debut in NXT that if given the opportunity that he has the ability/attitude to be the next SCSA..I just don't think Vince will ever turn him loose to let him be everything he can be..

i could be wrong, but it looks to me like ko has been getting in marginally better shape
arms look more toned, gut looks smaller

Back
Top Bottom