Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I didn't game much as a kid so I'm saying 360 is my favorite console

Best controller evers

You ain't ever lie. The OG Xbox controller was HORRID. How the hell kids supposed to wrap their hands around that thing.

Once they slimmed it down, it fit so nice in the end. Caused Sony to modify the handles on theirs

So many pauses in this post I'm sorry

You ain't ever lie. The OG Xbox controller was HORRID. How the hell kids supposed to wrap their hands around that thing.

Once they slimmed it down, it fit so nice in the end. Caused Sony to modify the handles on theirs

So many pauses in this post I'm sorry
Every time you post its some funny stuff being said no need to be sorry just be you.

Damn y'all went in on the video game talk...

I had Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, XBox360 and XBox One. N64 gotta be my favorite system of all time, mostly because it came along at the height of my video game playing. Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time.

Perfect Dark >> Goldeneye

Random old game I used to play a lot-
View media item 1817074

:evil:

pfUPsD7.gif

@ultimo al

@aki4lyfe yes..there's no pageantry in wrestling anymore. we went from akira hokuto kabuki masks to dean ambrose wrangler jeans.

There are some acts that do so. Entrance wise

Uso
Asuka
Eva Marie
Wyatts

I think because we are adults, we are less impressed by things. But imagine yourself as a 11 year old, these are some cool entrances man.

Back
Top Bottom