Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

For some reason this was my first answer because of its longevity & variety, but it never really had that GOAT title to make it #1. I might go PSX or SNES. 

No goat titles on the ps2 MAN WHATTTT?? God or war 1 & 2, viewful Joe, manhunt, bully, sly cooper, jax and dexter, soulcalibur 2, Katamari, prince of Persia, devil may cry series, Rachet and Clank, kingdom hearts, okami, ico, Shadow of the Colossus, GTA vice city, 3 and San Andreas.

Who's mans is this???

I mean it's great you can run off all of your PS2 purchases but Manhunt & Jak and Daxter GOAT level?

Okay dude...

Symphony of the Night, MGS, FFVII >>> PS2 library and it's not even close.

Man I haven't argued about videogame listicles in a while. This is great. 

PS2 had an overwhelming amount of 8-9 titles but no 10's #pipebomb 

Even Gamecube had its heir to the throne in Resident Evil 4 & Wii had Mario Galaxy. 

God of War is for people who aren't good at Devil May Cry. 

Bayonetta >>>>>> God of War. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I think I'm just giving brenda a hard time. GOW2 is a personal classic -- Sisters of Fate boss battle is a videogame triumph imo. I'm not a very good troll. 

I used to work at a Gamecrazy and I had these kinds of ridiculous arguments all the time so I might be having some sort of PTSD through reading this thread. 

I will stand firm on Bayonetta being tons better than God of War though. That combat system is way more engaging to me than GOW's. 

Last edited:
No goat titles on the ps2 MAN WHATTTT?? God or war 1 & 2, viewful Joe, manhunt, bully, sly cooper, jax and dexter, soulcalibur 2, Katamari, prince of Persia, devil may cry series, Rachet and Clank, kingdom hearts, okami, ico, Shadow of the Colossus, GTA vice city, 3 and San Andreas.

Who's mans is this???

Ratchet & Clank :pimp: love that series man.

Movie looks buns though

I used to work at a Gamecrazy and I had these kinds of ridiculous arguments all the time so I might be having some sort of PTSD through reading this thread. 

I will stand firm on Bayonetta being tons better than God of War though. That combat system is way more engaging to me than GOW's. 

Game crazy :smh: :lol:

Had interviewed for them and they went outta business soon after along with Hollywood Video :smh:

Game crazy
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Had interviewed for them and they went outta business soon after along with Hollywood Video
mean.gif
Gamecrazy was the worst but it had its perks like loss prevention being very stupid 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

That and people would bring a lot of really rare retro **** to sell but since we didn't take any of that stuff in, I'd make a ton of parking lot deals. I got my JVC X-Eye like that for $10...that ebay price now is 
mean.gif

Gamecrazy was the worst but it had its perks like loss prevention being very stupid :evil: :evil: :evil:  

That and people would bring a lot of really rare retro **** to sell but since we didn't take any of that stuff in, I'd make a ton of parking lot deals. I got my JVC X-Eye like that for $10...that ebay price now is :smh:  

:lol: nice

N64/SNES/Genesis/N64/PS2 are the best

PS1 had some classics too

Megaman 8
TEKKEN 3
FF8
Chrono Cross
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Army Men
Cool Boarders
Rival Schools :pimp: :pimp:
Bushido Blade
Tomba

etc

Last edited:
You guys used to mess with Golden Eye or Perfect Dark more?

syphon filter > ______

I'm extra late on this, but I loved Syphon Filter 1 and 2. 3 was cool. Omega Strain was probably one of the worst games I've played in my life.

And San Andreas > Vice City > GTA 3 > don't care about the rest

There hasn't been any wrestling talk in 5 pages :rofl:

As far as the WWE goes, it directly correlates with the interest :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom