Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

He has been for 2 years tho
laugh.gif
... I told him "nice Jordans" when he was signing in Philly... He thumbed up me
laugh.gif
... I wasn't paying $20 for an auto tho
laugh.gif
With Liv Morgan wearing Anthracite 9's and Big Cass wearing True Blue III's a couple of weeks ago, I'm not mad at this ongoing trend. Shane-O-Mac used to break out some HEAT back then too! 

Last edited:
With Liv Morgan wearing Anthracite 9's and Big Cass wearing True Blue III's a couple of weeks ago, I'm not mad at this ongoing trend. Shane-O-Mac used to break out some HEAT back then too! 

Enzo stays wrestling in some nice Jordans..Back in the day Kevin Nash used to always have some heat on too..Distinctly remember him in the ring with Blk/Red 11s & 12s..And Bret Hart had a real nice Nike/Jordan rotation going too..

And how can anyone forget this classic outfit..

View media item 1816872

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 never seen that JR pic before. Yeah I think I seen Enzo wear some KD's and Jordan's from time to time. 

Liv Morgan used to be Marley who used to be Gionna Daddio. I'm willing to bet she goes through another name change because that current name sounds like a Fire Pro Wrestling name for someone else. 

Batista wore the AJ29 hi's and Kobe hi's...

Chris Hero has worn the 29 a bunch...

I've seen a couple guys in Evolve wear 29's too... I'm guessing they're good for wrestling :lol:...

NO YOU NEED TO BE IN THE KNOW CP

And I'll let the indirect Eden & Jojo shade slide for now

Meh... If they not sucking my ****... It doesn't really matter to me... Y'all hype up chicks that are probably horrible human beings so whatever :lol:...

I mean... I am a horrible human being... But that's not the point here :lol:...

Brock used to be so damn athletic :smh:...

Fixed.

He may still have it and just not use it, but I doubt it dude's almost 40.

JR with the Flu Games giving him that extra strength to carry through on commentary.

And as for greatest system ever; unbiased Playstation 2 only because it could play all PS1 games and took so many other consoles libraries. Also stepped up so many series' gameplay. (metal gears, final fantasy's, sports games, fighting games, and birthed open world freedom like Grand Theft Auto III) There was no greater jump between consoles than PS1 to ps2.

Personal favorite though: Dreamcast. I love fighters.

JR can't pass yet. I need that kevin Sullivan part 2 interview. Seriously though, people play too much. Trolling is so unnecessary

Back
Top Bottom