Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

DC, all we do is compare stuff in this thread (and on all of NT for that matter)..If we can't compare different generations of athletes then that takes half the fun out of watching sports/wrestling..So I'm thinking you're either trolling or delusional..
Or on your period..Maybe all 3?..

You don't see me doing it though. Too many uneven playing fields (modern medicine, rules, modern athletes have the advantage of being influenced by the people we are trying to compare them to) that don't allow fair comparisons.

I never do it, if you can find me doing it, bump it.

It doesn't make sense to do so.

That's cool you don't do it..We do..So maybe go find a different conversation to put your .02 in?..Or not?..Either way I don't care..Hey how 'bout you tell us about even more podcasts so we can get this thread back to the status quo..

That's cool you don't do it..We do..So maybe go find a different conversation to put your .02 in?..Or not?..Either way I don't care..Hey how 'bout you tell us about even more podcasts so we can get this thread back to the status quo..
I was able to add to the conversation without using the, "IN my day stuff was better" card.

I already spoke on Podcasts during the last page.

What else?

Pelvin, go to hell

DC you a party pooper
I only do what my Lord and Savior instructs me to do

Gods-entrance-300x169.gif

There's probably a lurker looking at the thread right now that had to click the back button thinking he entered a gaming thread :lol:

Damn man yall were blessed.

All I had was a sega genesis and 3 games. Sonic 2, sonic and knuckles and Jungle Book. Never had a nes or snes. Had to go to my boys house for that

Every now and then my pops would take me to blockbuster video and rent a sega game.

I must have rented that home alone game 20 times lol

Last edited:
i had only about 10 nes games myself as a kid...but ended up with 75-100 by the early 2000's...people would give me their collections for free & ish

Another great part of 90s gaming. RENTING games from BlockBuster, Erols, HollyWood Video.

I rented Micro Machines a lot for the NES. As well as the Tiny Tunes game that was essentially a rip off of Mario 3

Back
Top Bottom