Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Golden State would get washed by any Laker or Celtics or Bulls team of the 80's/90's..Today's current NBA players are soft compared to pre-'00 NBA players..While I think Steph could very well be the best pure shooter ever, I don't think he'd be nearly as effective if he played 15+ yrs ago..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you hearing this guy b :smh: I'll give you those bulls teams tho. Jordan is the goat simply because of who he dominated during his time. Legends man legends Malone, Payton, Ewing, Barkley etc etc all top 20 players ever and Jordan didn't let them get a ring while he was around

I love VC but San Andreas just felt like a much more complete entity compared to VC.

And I hated flying those damn toy planes man. smh

I got a 100% on GTA 3 and VC. But with SA there was sooooo much to do. Think I got to 75% in there.

This was one of my favorite cut scenes 

I love VC but San Andreas just felt like a much more complete entity compared to VC.

And I hated flying those damn toy planes man. smh

I got a 100% on GTA 3 and VC. But with SA there was sooooo much to do. Think I got to 75% in there.

This was one of my favorite cut scenes 

I couldn't finish SA because flying those planes was so damn hard :lol:

CJ is the best GTA character tho. Next to Malcolm

i got 100% on san andreas

the fighter jet spawned on top of the neighbor's house i believe, among other things
its been a long time

also - there were a few things one didnt have to so to get 100% - like rent or buy properties or jumps, cant remember doe

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you hearing this guy b :smh: I'll give you those bulls teams tho. Jordan is the goat simply because of who he dominated during his time. Legends man legends Malone, Payton, Ewing, Barkley etc etc all top 20 players ever and Jordan didn't let them get a ring while he was around

Malone
Stockton
Barkley
Payton
Kemp
Mourning
Johnson
Miller
Ewing
Starks
Oakley
Robinson
Olajuwon
Wilkins
Drexler

None got a ring when Jordan was playing..

We all know that RDR is the best Rockstar game
You will get no argument from me here 
nthat.gif

Y'all ever play the game XIII? Mannnn I loved that game. That and that's years fight night were all I played that summer

Rockstar employees have been dropping hints about the sequel

Bet it gets announced next year

Hope so, when marston is riding into the sunset towards the end before the last mission and that music hit halfway into the ride [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

GTA V > Vice City > GTA III > GTA IV > San Andreas

RDR was cool. La Noire was so disappointing.

Crash bandicoot on the ps1 is one of my favorites of all time. Still remember playing the first level like it was yesterday. Running through the tunnel with the boulder chasing you

Crash team racing :pimp:

Crash is gonna force me to buy an adapter for my my Vizio t.v. to hook my PS1 up somehow :lol: .

Last edited:
GTA V > Vice City > GTA III > GTA IV > San Andreas

RDR was cool. La Noire was so disappointing.
Crash bandicoot on the ps1 is one of my favorites of all time. Still remember playing the first level like it was yesterday. Running through the tunnel with the boulder chasing you

Crash team racing
pimp.gif
Crash is gonna force me to buy an adapter for my my Vizio t.v. to hook my PS1 up somehow
laugh.gif
You definitely have your ">" "<" signs messed up

Golden State would get washed by any Laker or Celtics or Bulls team of the 80's/90's..Today's current NBA players are soft compared to pre-'00 NBA players..While I think Steph could very well be the best pure shooter ever, I don't think he'd be nearly as effective if he played 15+ yrs ago..
That was his argument. Sure dudes were tougher...but could they dribble with both hands? Or even deal with the speed (game and player) of todays game? Also depends on if clotheslines equal 2 free throws, or an ejection. (As in current or archaic rules) Many factors have to be taken into account Case.

Last edited:
Saying old school games had more passion is like when Ksteezy said gas love harder than straight folks. What the hell does that even mean?I am with Brenda, yall are getting bit by that old school is better bug

Back
Top Bottom