Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

:rofl: Pat sounded like a parent saying that

"This that Legend of Ocarina game you're always talking about?"

Agreed. It reminds me of an argument me and my stepdad had about current BBall, saying the old trailblazers would wash Golden state. People always think the era they grew up with/watched is the best. No way MK X is inferior to MK 1. :lol: :rofl:

Golden State would get washed by any Laker or Celtics or Bulls team of the 80's/90's..Today's current NBA players are soft compared to pre-'00 NBA players..While I think Steph could very well be the best pure shooter ever, I don't think he'd be nearly as effective if he played 15+ yrs ago..

Im not saying it was better than OoT..

....but yall slept on Banjo Kazooie on n64 man 
mean.gif

You guys used to mess with Golden Eye or Perfect Dark more?

Neither, I hated N64. Controller was terrible.

Goldeneye was a great game tho. I used to play this James Bond game on the ps2 I believe. I loved it

:lol:  I hate destiny but its an addiction.

And Last of Us was trash. Been saying that for years. Sooooooo overrated 

I heard they ported GTA san andreas over to ps4. About to re buy that for the 4th time :smh:

Crazy crazy crazy. The last of us is a masterpiece and essential gaming b. Vice city >>>>> San Andreas

i never messed with golden eye...

but when i was in school, the university had a giant golden eye tourney where hundreds of people turned out

i knew then how much folks were into that game

Last edited:
i never messed with golden eye...

but when i was in school, the university had a giant golden eye tourney where hundreds of people turned out

i knew then how much folks were into that game

You were in school during the n64 era?

I expected the original Nintendo for you :lol: I legit think you're 60 years old

Crash bandicoot on the ps1 is one of my favorites of all time. Still remember playing the first level like it was yesterday. Running through the tunnel with the boulder chasing you

Crash team racing :pimp:

Vice city for the epic scarface shootout at the end alone

Miss me with that spoiler warning it's been almost 15 years b

I never got that far in vice city :frown:

GTA V was the only one I've actually beaten. And my roommates played the last mission without me as a troll :frown: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom