Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

- According to a source, TNA plans to have AJ Styles “leave TNA” as the World Heavyweight Champion and “accept independent bookings”, possibly in Japan as part his on-going storyline in the company.

TNA has already started hyping an announcement by Styles on his future with the company for Thursday’s Impact tapings in Salt Lake City.

- As seen at the conclusion of RAW, Triple H took hold of mic and ran Daniel Bryan down yet again, saying Bryan is not worthy of being “The Face of WWE.” Triple H’s scripted remarks had a lot of people shaking their heads backstage since they feel he was burying him as a performer rather than knock him in a way that would lead to Bryan gaining retribution.

RedStormJonnny; here is a full match of Muta/Sting vs. Steiner Brothers -

And as far as HHH is concerned, I never really acknowledged his existence. If there is any "top" dude that I REALLY don't even care about, it is him. I don't dislike him but I never reallycared for the dude.

There is no way to convince me that people that run
WWE's
Website
Magazine
YouTube Page

Aren't "smart fans."

The stuff they post is so hardcore. In terms of posting QUALITY content. Man some of the full length matches posted on the YouTube page is wild.

Watching Hardyz vs. Los Conquistadors.

SI SENOR!!!!!!!! hahah

There is no way to convince me that people that run
WWE's
Website
Magazine
YouTube Page

Aren't "smart fans."

The stuff they post is so hardcore. In terms of posting QUALITY content. Man some of the full length matches posted on the YouTube page is wild.

Watching Hardyz vs. Los Conquistadors.

SI SENOR!!!!!!!! hahah

that was Edge and Christian right?... in full head-toe sparkly gold spandex?....

Booker T has to hate Triple H. I remember watching the Wrestlemania 19 documentary and you can see when they talked to Booker T after he lost....he looked pissed. No way he should've lost that match

- Big E Langston received praise after this week’s RAW and the tag team match with CM Punk. His stock reportedly took a huge bump after Monday night. Word is that “the powers that be” see the “it factor” in Langston that is lacking in any other top WWE stars. Vince McMahon and others have been high on Big E for some time but he gained even more support this week.

- Vince McMahon is scheduled to return to WWE TV soon. It’s said they have a concrete plan in place for Vince to return but there is not a plan in place to where they go after that.

- There is a plan for Bray Wyatt to “destroy” The Miz, leading for Kane to return to TV and get his revenge. Kofi Kingston may fit into those plans also.

- CM Punk recently met with Vince McMahon and the WWE creative team about his next program. Punk has enjoyed his feud with Paul Heyman but is said to be eagerly awaiting what’s next.

- It’s been reported that Big Show vs. Triple H was in the works for WWE’s Survivor Series pay-per-view but word came at this week’s TV tapings that WWE officials may be looking to do the Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H match at Survivor Series.

If the match does happen at Survivor Series, it likely will go on after that. No word yet what would happen to the Big Show vs. Triple H match.

No disrespect but it is funny how the Rockers tried so hard ot be the Rock and Roll Express and BOTH teams have a member with a lazy eye

No disrespect but it is funny how the Rockers tried so hard ot be the Rock and Roll Express and BOTH teams have a member with a lazy eye

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a lazy eye, so I'm allowed to laugh... if anyone else does, you guys are racist... or something like that...

Last edited:
-Big E Langston received praise after this week’s RAW and the tag team match with CM Punk. His stock reportedly took a huge bump after Monday night. Word is that “the powers that be” see the “it factor” in Langston that is lacking in any other top WWE stars. Vince McMahon and others have been high on Big E for some time but he gained even more support this week.

- There is a plan for Bray Wyatt to “destroy” The Miz, leading for Kane to return to TV and get his revenge. Kofi Kingston may fit into those plans also.

- CM Punk recently met with Vince McMahon and the WWE creative team about his next program. Punk has enjoyed his feud with Paul Heyman but is said to be eagerly awaiting what’s next.

- Big E :pimp: looks like they're timing this perfect with Cena's return :lol:

- I am very intrigued by this, as you can tell by me typing that I'm intrigued by this

- Good to see Punk still has power

He did it for the Rock
tumblr_mv1yp7hgUs1ql0k28o3_250.gif

LOL
tumblr_mv2av0g7CL1qheak7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mv2av0g7CL1qheak7o6_250.gif

Last edited:
- According to a source, TNA plans to have AJ Styles “leave TNA” as the World Heavyweight Champion and “accept independent bookings”, possibly in Japan as part his on-going storyline in the company.

TNA has already started hyping an announcement by Styles on his future with the company for Thursday’s Impact tapings in Salt Lake City.

Would only care if he shows up to ROH with the TNA belt

I really think Mark Henry deserves a run with the title. Big E probably will win first though.

Back
Top Bottom