Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

My dude gunna just leapfrogged everybody and went straight to Big E :rofl:

Speaking of Titus 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 , I'd love to see him and Sheamus go at it again. That was a stiff *** match and even though it was semi short, he should he could hang with Sheamus

Big E is solid and fast in the ring and definitely has good charisma. I wouldn't really know how to book him though, he's just has such a goofy look and personality (gimmick and in real life).

Last edited:
Big E is solid and fast in the ring and definitely has good charisma. I wouldn't really know how to book him though, he's just has such a goofy look and personaliy (gimmick and in real life).

I can see Big E doing some decent to really good things, but I just can't take dude seriously with the ring attire he wears..He needs to go with either tights (Something flashy like YSJ or Edge) or use the singlet like Scott Steiner used to wear..

- Regarding why Dolph Ziggler seems to be stuck in the midcard right now, he has the reputation backstage for being someone with a bad attitude. It’s said that WWE officials don’t like the way he represents himself backstage, the way he speaks to people and the way he speaks to the media. While Ziggler tries to make it sound like he’s keeping with the storylines, there are people within WWE that don’t like how he speaks out about the company.

- The seating chart for the TNA Impact Wrestling World Tour live event on September 17th, 2015 at the Kansas Expocentre in Topeka, KS reveals a ramp leading up to a six-sided ring instead of the four-sided ring.

This could be an indication that the six-sided ring may be making a return to TNA.

Sting vs Scott Hall for the World Heavy Weight Championship WCW Uncensored 1998

It's a solid match. Dusty Rhodes accompanies Scott Hall, and has a couple of decent moments during the affair.

Finish was good enough, no interference or nonsense like when Sting faced Hogan at Starrcade 1997.

laugh.gif
  @ that Shield entrance mashup.

I saw a few of them the other day.

They had one of 3MB doing the old MNM entrance complete with Jinder Mahal doing Melina's split entrance on the apron
alien.gif
, but they took it down.

Here's some more:

I know that WrestleMania 30 is still several months away but tix go on sale in less than a month...what NTers are planning on going this year!?

Back
Top Bottom